Chapter 5

"Damon can you pass me the soy sauce?" Asked Mika. We were all currently sat at the dinning table in the kitchen, eating Chinese food. Well they were eating. I was only poking and playing around with my food, thinking about earlier events.

Apparently I had fallen asleep while looking through the family albums. I don't really remember much of the dream except the feeling of being kissed and touched by the twins which was enough to scare me shitless. What was even more disturbing though was that I had actually enjoyed it. I was well aware of my feelings towards Romeo, but I really didn't expect to be having any feelings towards the Devil's Spawns as well. It must be because of all that talk earlier with Damon about him being OK with me falling for his brothers. Yes, that must be it. There was no way in hell I was gonna get feelings for the Devil's Spawns and Satan. The nope was just too big. Only over my dead body.

But the way their hands touched my body. The way Rick kissed me. The way Chase's skin caressed my nipples. It all felt so good. The sensations were on a constant replay in my mind.

"By the way. Tommy. What was up with you earlier?" Said Chase as he picked up a piece of fried chicken with his chopsticks. That's right. Earlier I had been woken up by my phone ringing. Apparently it was Damon wondering where I was. But I stormed to the shower as soon as I had noticed the huge bulge in my pants. In my haste, I had crashed into Chase.

"Had to use the toilet." I said as I hung my head down, trying to hide the blush that I was sure was already forming.

"So much that you couldn't pick up the phone?" Asked Mika. Concern was evident in his voice.

"I drank a lot of water. What movies are we watching tonight?" I asked Damon. Tonight was his turn to choose what we were gonna watch. I just hoped that it wasn't anything R rated like last time. He had forced me to watch 50 Shades Of Gray which was probably the most unappealing movie for a gay guy. I mean no offense, but seeing a woman's breasts shake as she was getting fucked into oblivion was not exactly my cup of tea.

"I was thinking about Transformers." He said with a thoughtful expression. If Satan wasn't sitting on the farthest seat from me, I would've probably hugged him to death. I loved Transformers!

"I love those movies!" I said as I vigorously shook my head up and down in a yes way. This caused everyone to burst out laughing.

"You have no right to be laughing." I said as I sat back down in my chair. Suddenly remembering the Nutella picture in one of the photo albums. All of them looked at me questioningly, but I didn't say anything and decided to keep it for later on.

"Mickey how many chocolates did you buy?" Asked Rick suddenly as he finished the rest of his udon nuddles. If there's one thing you must know about the Hales, it was that we were all chocolate addicts. We could finish 2 200g bars each. Though I held the highest record by 5.

"3 milk chocolates, 4 with oreo, 2 with nuts and 5 with daim." He said. Me and Damon immediately shot out.

" I call dibs on a milk, daim and oreo ones." We yelled at the same time. You see, me and Damon were the only ones who hadn't gotten any chocolate to eat this week so we were craving it incredibly. We were trying to save our pocket money. I don't know what Damon was saving for, but I was saving for books and manga. 

"You two really do act like twins sometimes." Said Romeo with a slight chuckle. I couldn't really argue with that. I knew it was true. Satan was really scary and a real asshole sometimes. Okay. Most of the time. But that didn't change the fact that we had a lot of common interests. Maybe not a lot, but some. I knew for a fact that I wasn't into the BDSM life style.

After we were done with dinner, we left the dishes in the washing machine, grabbed the bags with snacks and headed to the cinema room. We usually sat all together on the U shaped sofa. The usual sitting was me between Romeo and Satan and the Devil's Spawns on each side of the other two. We usually sat like that because the twins liked to lay down and take up a lot of space so they always sat on the outer sides.

We placed the bags at our feet as Damon went to set up the movies. The rest of the evening went uneventful. We just sat there as we pigged out and watched my 4 most favourite movies in the entire world.