Chapter 1

(I decided to change Bai's age from 16 to 18, and I don't know what are the boys age so I just put any number randomly.)

Bai Qingqing being a flirty girl who only likes wild, possessive strong boys, got transmigrated into the orc world as she was walking towards the party at night.

She got up from the lake and there is no fear in her but confusion, she opens her hand and a blue hologram appeared.

As you know, she has powers.

She saw the word Orc World, she panic forgotten that she is still standing at the lake, she saw the information about the orc world.

She didn't read them all and decided to do that later, she look down at her club-fit black dress that has a slit on her right side that reaches her hips, and it wraps around her neck showing her cleavage.

She slowly got up from the lake and tightly twist her hair, she doesn't have time to change her clothes and went into the forest.

"I still can't believe I'm in a stone age dimension," Bai muttered.

Trees and plants and is size bigger than the normal size in her world, she thought that it is better not to go back to the earth, being neglected by her parents and no friends, she prefers the orc world.

It's peaceful and has tall trees, unlike her place that it was always cut down so that a building could be made, she search around and found a tree where she can rest.

She uses her strength to jump despite having high heels, she lands safely, beneath the leaves of the tree is very spacious that you can have a bonfire. She sat down and take all her clothes then opens her space, she took out short shorts and a crop top.

She throws her dress into her space and then dresses up, she then opens her hologram again and reads the information about the orc world, she thought the orc world should be filled with green big people, but she didn't expect that it's about animal shifters.

Tiger, lion, snake, etc.

Seeing the word snake, she smiled slightly.

Ferals - shifters that are not part of the tribe or got kicked out.

Orcs - shifters that are part of the tribe.

Female orcs - arrogant, self-centered, and can only have menstruation once a year. Females that have a beauty are rare.

Culture - females can have more than 5 husbands because the ratio between the males and females is big, females are rare in this world, if a male saves a female, he has a right to pursue the female.

If the male gives a female food, clothes, and any valuable things, it means courting. If you have a husband and someone challenges him and wins, he has a right to pursue but you also have a right to reject him and if the female is kind and gives a gift to a male, it means she likes him and wants him to be her husband.

If a female dies, all her husbands will kill themselves, and if the male dies the female will mourn for a few days then eventually forgets about him and continues to find someone else.

Seeing their culture, Bai frowned. It's kinda unfair that males can only have one female while the female can have more.

If ferals like a female, it's obvious that they will get rejected immediately.

"Maybe, if I have a feral lover... My life would be interesting." She smirked and then continues to read other information.

When she closes her hologram she feels a stare at her, she pretends that she doesn't know and then jumps down the tree.