Chapter 22

"Who's the oldest again?" Bai asked Muir while holding all her babies, "The oldest one is in the middle, the second child is on the left, and the youngest on the right," Muir replied.

"Then, the oldest one is Daniel, the middle one is Malik and the youngest is Gino," She said and the hawks chirp happily by their mother naming them.

"What about the eagles?" Molly asked, she was so caring towards the two eagles that are placed on her lap, "the oldest one will be name Vil and the youngest is Von," Bai said and the eagles chirp loudly with happiness.

"They like the names," Loren said and feed Bai with meat, they are kind enough to give food to Becky and Molly when they heard a commotion outside.

"What is it this time?" Bai sighed loudly before her husbands check the outside, Bai teleported and now stood behind the crowd, "What happened?" Bai asked one of the orcs.

They blush but snapped out when Bai asked them the same question again, "There's an injured scorpion outside the tribe, and females panicked when they saw him, he is also a five-marked beast,"

Bai then went through the crowd and ignore all the males calling her to come back, when she reached the middle she saw the orc laying on the ground, holding his stomach. As they both look at each other, a hologram pop out above his head

Great, another feral I guess.

Name - Virgil

Age - 57

Status - Feral

Race - Scorpion

Relation - Mate

Title - Prince

She is a bit surprised a prince is here, injured in the stomach, in worry she approached the man and check his wounds. The orc doesn't have the strength and just watches the beautiful female checking him.

Bai finds him quite attractive despite having many scars, long silky black hair, tanned skin, and soft red eyes. Bai then healed his wounds, new scars began to heal but still wouldn't heal the scars that were already there.

The orc passed out and everyone wants to throw him away but Bai insist that her new mate will stay here. Everyone wants to argue but hearing her words, they stay silent and went back, her other husbands are now furious because there's a scorpion.

"Bai you know how scorpion orcs act towards females-" Bai cut off Shuu by glaring at him, "we didn't even know him yet and now you're asking me to abandon my mate?" she asked.

He stays quiet and feels guilty he made Bai upset, he then went out quietly and hunts fruits for her to make her calm down, she knows what Shuu is doing and was grateful.

I wonder what scorpion orcs are that made my husbands upset.

After a few minutes, the scorpion orc, Virgil, slowly open his eyes and look around. When his eyes landed on Bai, he feels something warm inside his chest, "are you ok now?" her soft voice made him in a daze.

Bai smiled shyly at his behavior and asked the same question again, "Yes I'm fine already..." he replied and sat up. He was about to leave when Bai stop him.

"What do you need?"

"Be my male," Bai said boldly, Virgil was a bit stunned to say anything, "so? What do you say?" Virgil thinks the female that was holding him us be blind.

"I'm a fer-"

"I have two feral males, that doesn't change anything."

"Ah... Ok," Virgil replied and hopes he did not regret it, for him, he doesn't even know why he accepts it. It's a big opportunity for him but a female who doesn't scared of him made him feel a bit uneasy.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Everything went well with the new couple, they talk to know each other, went on a date, and reveal secrets, Virgil is shocked that the female who wants him is the daughter of the beasts gods.

As they walk to the field, scorpions immediately came out of the ground and surrounded them, they think Virgil and weak because he has no mark but didn't know they just messing with the wrong person.

Virgil shifts into a scorpion and began to attack them, Bai also helps him by pulling the enemy's tails and stabbing them in the back.

More scorpions attack them and Bai is getting tired, this is the first time in eleven months she had fought, and regrets not exercising her body to stay in shape.

After killing all scorpions, they went back to inform the tribe leader that scorpions appeared in the west forest, they immediately send strong orcs to investigate while the couple went back to their home.

Her worried males keep checking her even if she told them that she is fine. They insist that they will take care of her from now on and Bai can't even do anything about it and just accept it.

She and Virgil cuddle at each other in silence, it's not awkward or boring. For her, it feels peaceful just to be with him, "I love you, Virgil," she said.

"I love you too Bai," he replied and hug her tighter, they feel a bit sleepy and decided to take a nap for a while, they have no energy after they fight with the scorpions. Their eyes feel heavy and slowly close drifting into their sleep.