Chapter 30

"Annoying pest!" Magel hissed and slowly pull the crocodile apart. Blood splattered all over the dirty water as the rain cleans the blood on his body.

They are fighting the gators non-stop for three days already. They don't know how long is this going to end. More and more alligators keep coming until the biggest one attacks Umbra and Curtis.

As they fight to protect their female they didn't notice Bai is watching them silently. She is still attracted to their fighting skills, toned abs but slim waist, broad shoulders, and a nice back.

I really want to lick them.

Bai is drolling in her thoughts until it was interrupted by a slap on her butt, she turns around to see Parker with a frown on his face.

"You just give birth Bai, just rest for now."

Bai was about to complain when she was put on his shoulder and walked away, "Hey! Let me-" another slap on her butt, and she immediately went quiet.

I want to push him off the cliff.

They enter back in the cave until one tiger beastman approaches them. It was a man from the trade party days ago.

Parker got irritated but Bai stop him. As bai stared at the tiger beast man, indeed there is a hologram appeared but only his name was printed on it, no mate, no rank, no age or anything, just name.

Name - Jack

"Anything to know about you? Like background?" Bai asked, she suddenly got suspicious when the tiger beast was hesitant to tell her about himself.

"I'm sorry but I'm not accepting you, you are not trustworthy," Bai said and walk away from him. Parker smirked and mentally stick his tongue out to the tiger beastman.

While the beastman sees them walk away, he feels a pang in his heart but he accepts the pain. It's always like that.

You are not trustworthy.

Why would I accept you if you don't tell me everything about you?

Are you a coward? Get out!

That past damaged him and now it happened again from the beautiful female. He knows everything about Bai Qingqing and her origin. He accepts her but will she accepts him?

I have no chance.

He thought. He was born as a mistake after all. His father was forced to be mated to his mother but eventually abandoned them when she found out his father is sick and I was a curse.

For ten years, he tried everything just to get her mother's approval and gave up after he found out she would plan to use him to overthrow the tribe leader of the red tiger tribe.

He is indeed strong, after all, he already surpasses the tetra-marked rank but decided to cover his scent and put fake three blue stripes.

He wants to give up but something is stopping him, it made him want to chase the beautiful female. He hates this kind of feeling but at the same time, it also gives him hope.

The female already rejected him so why? He didn't know Bai read his mind and anger fueled inside her.

So her mother is the reason why he felt this way but what's with the curse he's talking about?

Bai wondered and sigh. The rain eventually stops and all crocodiles went back to their territory. Bai's snake husbands came back and they immediately went to Bai.

"I miss you..." they said simultaneously. She giggles and kisses them on their cheeks, "I miss you too, Winston already cook fried chicken, let's eat now."