Chapter 37

(I kinda start to feel bad at Bai because she already has many mates, but can't stop it now because of the plot, at least they're handsome🤭.)

Bai slowly opens her eyes to see every surroundings of her are different. Her first thought is her children and she sprang up and then look around just to see her children sleeping peacefully by her side, cuddling with Teri.

Bai then feels a strong aura behind her, "You are finally awake," she turns around to see a handsome man, with waist-length black hair with a slight purple hue, tan skin, and blue cold piercing eyes, then a hologram appears.

ALL OF THIS TIME WHY?!?!

Name - Titus

Age - 32

Status - Orc

Race - Dragon

Relation - Mate

Title - Gladiator

Hold up, wait a minute. A dragon? A gladiator? Are you kidding me?! And he is my mate?! I STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN THE OTHERS SOME CHILDREN!

Bai wants to cry in frustration but needs to hold it to not look weak, "Where are we?" Bai asked the dragon beast, "In my den, I found you fainted in the middle of the forest with your chicks and female child."

Titus replied and don't know what to say afterward, she is the most beautiful female he had ever seen in his entire whole life. Unlike the females he saw that had dark skin, tangled hair, and big body, this female is slim but curvaceous, pale skin, smooth silky hair, and smell nice.

"I saw your mates marks, where are your males?" Titus asked.

"We got separated when we got attacked, my name's Bai Qingqing, you?"

"T-Titus..."

She asked my name!

"Right now you are still weak and will be staying in my den for a few days before we can go back to my clan, what food do you like?" he asked eagerly.

"Hmmm... Meat will do," Bai said but her eyes stared at him with suspicion. He might be her mate but she still doesn't trust him, "What type of beast are you?"

"Dragon."

So my system is not lying to me. Dear system, are you trying to make me a breeder?

Bai asked in thought, Titus left already in hurry to hunt food for her while Bai explore his den, the first thing she notices is that the blanket that she was covered earlier is filled with dark purple scales.

"Beautiful..." she is not lying that the scales are beautiful, after all, purple is her favorite. She admires it when suddenly hears Teri's cries. She went to her and began to breastfeed her as five of her chicks play with each other.

As for Titus, he killed the biggest prey for his female and her children means they are also his children. He slings his prey on his shoulder and then runs back to Bai.

When he arrives, Bai's female child has her mouth sucking on her breast making him confused, "What is your female child doing?" he said as he enters the den.

"I'm feeding her, does your race not do that?" Titus only shakes his and begins skinning the prey he caught while Bai breastfeeds Teri. Malik and Daniel fly to Titus's shoulder and watch how he skinned the prey.

"Do you have garlic?" Bai suddenly asked, "Yes, are you hurt?" Titus asked, Bai is confused and then suddenly remembers that some vegetables here are used as medicine.