Chapter 15

"He is here again," Harvey said while looking through the window, he saw Alva coming towards their house and just waiting there for Bai.

This time it got her irritated that she stormed out with worried males following her outside, Alva sees Bai and is smiling happily until he feels a slap on his face.

"CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!" Bai screamed in his face with anger, "I'm tired of you following me around like a creep! I told you already I don't like you! You made me feel not safe when you are around!"

"Female..."

"SHUT UP! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY FACE RIGHT NOW!" Now everyone sees it and feels a bit sorry for Alva, he was just staring at Bai with an unreadable expression. His heart felt a huge pang from hearing her words.

I made her feel unsafe?

He thought, he tried to reach for her but his hands were slapped by Bai," I hate you ok?! Get out!" She yelled and her males came by her side to comfort her, rubbing their furs.

Alva sighed and was about to leave when he sees Zane, his brother that was considered the ugliest in his batch, "is it because of him?" He asked, shooting daggers at him.

"What do you mean? He has nothing to do with my rejection."

"Female, he has no mark, has scars, and his feathers are black and purple not green,"

"That's the point, he has no marks, has scars and the feathers are black and purple, that's what I like about him, your feathers are too vibrant and it hurts my eyes and head just staring at it."

Bai's rejection feels like a sword stabbing into him, he thought she accepts Zane because she feels pity but she actually likes him, "female, please I can be better than him-"

"Get out before I let my males kill you," she threatened him, he had no choice but to leave her alone. Deep inside his heart, he wants to kill Zane for stealing his female.

When the time comes, I will kill you and will take her away

What he didn't know is that the beast gods are watching him in Bai's control, when she heard Alva's thoughts she just giggled and said in her mind that he is just a mere weakling.

She orders her dolls to not let themselves be exposed and they followed her. All the stress and headaches make her want to do something, "Win, let's move out, I'm tired of living here, especially when that bastard keeps coming here."

Winston went to kiss her to calm her down and went to look for a place to live with Danilo and Parker. Muir and Shuu came beside her and comfort her, "thank you..." She muttered and leaned into their furs, relaxing on them.

Jonas and Zane came into the room with food and drink in their hands, they know she will have tantrums if the food is not in time, "I want someone to beat him up," Bai blurted out.

"We can beat him up now if you want," Shuu suggested.

"Do it later, I'm not in a mood," Bai is getting bored and bored everyday. She wants to do something, not just walking around and suddenly meets her destined mate.

She wants to go to the beach, she is in the mood and misses the feeling of being at the beach, "I want to go to the sea."

"Right now? We can take you there if you want," Muir said and Bai nodded in agreement. Before they move out she first talks to Jonas and Zane and began to tell them about her origin.

• • • • • • • • • •

Jonas and Zane are amazed that their female is not like the females in their world. The most shocking information to them is that Bai can have estrus every month.

They promise themselves to protect her no matter what the cost, right now they are walking towards the beach after informing the tribe leader, he didn't even acknowledge his son's departure and don't have time to care.

Zane is not affected and pretends not to know him. They are halfway to the sea when Bai asked for a stop. She almost lost her balance and feels a pain in her lower stomach, "Jonas! Harvey!" She cried out and both healers are immediately by her side.

They have panic and worry evident on their faces as they tried to comfort their crying female, they check her and see her water broke with blood.

"It hurts..." Bai whispered and grip in the arms of her husbands, Muir and Loren panicked and left to find a cave while the others help Bai.

I found a cave!

Bai heard Muir inside her mind and told everyone to follow Loren who immediately came back for them. Parker put her on the top of Winston's back and permitted them to also ride his back.

Harvey and Jonas went to separate ways to search for herbs. They finally arrived at the cave and put Bai on the thick animal skin placed on the ground.

Danilo and Curtis went to the river to get water while the others left with Bai to comfort her, "am I giving birth now?! It's not even a month yet!" She yelled in pain and frustration when she feels a contraction.

She wishes she have anesthesia in her space but none. Danilo and Curtis came back followed by Harvey and Jonas. Curtis boiled the water and immediately wipe her lower region with a clean cloth that Bai take out in her space.

She sees Shuu and Oscar taking her kids out and immediately take off her clothes. She leaned on the furs and began to push.

• • • • • • • • • •

After an hour, she finally give birth to five eggs, prematurely. Two eagle eggs, a female baby from, Loren, and three hawk eggs. Loren and Muir are happy they have children but are worried the eggs will break immediately. Bai named her female baby Teri, she has her hair and black eyes like Loren.

The eggs are put in a soft nest with white cotton beneath the eggs and a barrier around it. They will move out in three days to let Bai rest, many of them went out to find food while the Oscar, Jonas, and Harvey stay behind.

"I want grapes and mangoes..." They heard Bai and Harvey immediately went out to find fruits. Oscar is holding Melissa while looking out for Paul and Pablo.

Harvey came back in a minute and immediately give the clean grapes that got washed with water, he needs to make sure it's clean and not dirty.

She happily ate them all and ask for water and Harvey give one to her. The others came back with many prey, boar, lamb, or short birds.

They are relieved that Bai is getting better after birth, they carefully cook all the prey to the right temperature and let Bai eat them all.

They didn't care if they are hungry, they just want their female to stay healthy. In just a few minutes, Bai finish all the food and is now in a good mood.

She wants another mangoes and Parker and Carl went out to look for fruits. She was sad that Loren and Muir will leave to hibernate the eggs, she said she will miss them and kiss their lips.

They promise to return safely to her and left with their eggs. She gets emotional and cried in the arms of her other husbands. They comfort her in any other way until she fell asleep.

They clean all things and went beside Bai to make her feel warm and drift into their sleep. Loren and Muir arrived in their clan and began to hibernate their children protectively.

They didn't know what danger will be coming for them, especially in the sea.