Chapter 9

"Just kill him already!" Bai screamed and didn't care if many males see her crying, in fact, they understand because she is pregnant and they are glaring at the male who made her cry.

"Female-"

"No! I don't want you to become my male!" She cried and many tears run down her cheeks, "if my pups died because of what am I feeling right now it will be your fault!"

"I didn't know that male can be cruel..."

"He is even forcing her despite being pregnant..."

"What a shameful act..."

Many began to whisper and say insults towards him, he knows forcing a female is a big shame for the males but he didn't think he went too far.

"Female-" when he was about to apologize a wolf and a white tiger attack him. He tried to dodge every time they land an attack on him.

Bai and the others left the city and went home, Bai calmed down and is now embarrassed from what happened, she want to talk but no words came out of her mouth. She sighs and cuddles on Harvey's fur.

"I'm hungry..." She whispered but the others hear it and began to cook food for her, they made mushroom soup and lamb meat to feed her.

I'm getting tired of this meat and I miss fried chicken and egg but where can I get a chicken?

She wondered when she remember her space, she completely forgot about it. She opens her space and takes out an already marinated chicken and cooking oil, she didn't ask herself why a marinated chicken is in her space.

"Bai, what is this?" Oscar asked as he curiously stare at it, "this is called chicken and oil. They are food that I always ate from my previous world, they are juicy and you will love it," Bai demonstrates how to cook fried chicken with oil.

They flinch every time the oil shoots at them and she lightly giggles at their reaction, when they turn brown its scent made their stomach grumble in hunger.

Bai then checks if there is a marinated chicken and sees many of them in a huge bowl.

Did my space upgrade?

She finds it suspicious, she is in thoughts when Winston and Shuu came back, "what kind of smell is this? So delicious..." Shuu blurted out and follow the scent.

"Shuu? Where is Winston?" Winston appeared beside him, Shuu is jealous because Bai's attention is on the white tiger.

"Did you finally kill him?" Bai asked, they both shake their heads and Bai sighed in disappointment.

"It's ok, just make sure he won't come to me next time," she said and motion them to ear with them, they sat down and ate in silence but it's not awkward for them.

When they finish the food, Shuu has to go to visit his parents while Winston got called by an ape king. Bai didn't want Winston to go since she doesn't trust the old man.

"But Bai, even if I don't trust him either he is still a king," Bai sighed and then give him a white necklace, "it has powers to protect you, make sure you don't lose it," she said and then give him a goodbye kiss on the lips.

"I will take care of it," he whispered and kissed Bai and asked permission with his tongue and she happily obliged.

It only lasts for a few seconds and Winston says goodbye to Bai and left, she felt sad that her white tiger is gone even if it's only a few minutes.

Bai went outside and takes a stroll for a while to take some fresh air, the fresh breeze hits her skin and it made her relax. She felt a kick in her stomach and touch the spot where the kick hits.