Chapter 24

Bai woke up but then felt her body paralyzed, she couldn't move or speak. She realizes someone is carrying her, she uses her power to see who is carrying her and sees Alva.

You again!?

Bai is so mad that the drug that paralyzed her didn't affect her and began to beat Alva. Alva tried to stop her beatings but to no avail. Bai sends her location to her husbands and they immediately feel her.

They panic and run outside the tribe, Virgil was confused at first until Shuu told him Bai was in danger. Virgil immediately shifts into his beast form and ran past them.

In a minute they arrive where Bai is and then check her to see if she has injuries, Zane sees his brother and got mad at him, "What the fuck are you doing here?!" he yelled in anger.

"I just want to be with Bai-"

"She already reject you! Not only that, you almost put her in danger!" Alva then feels guilty as he looks at Bai. She looks back at him with a disgusted expression and it made Alva's heart shattered.

He doesn't know why Bai doesn't want him to be her male, he is handsome, has a nice body, can cook delicious food, and every female wants him.

But for Bai, he's a psycho in her eyes. She starts begging them to take her home, leaving Alva helpless. Bai was so tired because of lack of sleep that she does her eyes and rest her head on Virgil's shoulder while he is holding her.

They arrived at the tribe early in the morning and everyone can't stay asleep after what happened, they don't know how Alva pass through the tribe and quietly take Bai away without them noticing it.

They become more protective of Bai and her children, two of them must be with her all the time and Bai understands it.

Molly and Becky went to check on Bai and decide to be with her from now on until the female who tried to steal Winston rudely approach her, "just because everyone wants you doesn't mean you look beautiful. How dare you think you can come here and try to rob all my males?" she said as she held her chin up.

Bai thinks she is ridiculous, "did you even check yourself? You stink, your hair is tangled, your face has blackheads, your skin and face are dirty and you keep saying I'm not beautiful? Look at me!"

She poses herself, "my skin is glowy, I always clean myself every day even my mouth, and always brush my hair, and not only that, I'm even pregnant."

The ugly female was shocked, she couldn't believe a tiny female can actually be pregnant, she is furious and stormed off to god knows where she was going.

The three just pretend that didn't happen and began to talk about anything that comes to their minds. Many males look at them and always admire their beauty, Molly and Becky feel special but Bai teaches them that they have to choose a male that loves them genuinely, not because of looks.

They meet the tiger tribe leader on the way to the field and inform them there will be a bonfire tonight, both girls are excited while Bai talk the tribe leader if there was a difference in their tribe while they are on a bonfire.

She hears similarities, but what catches her attention is how they attract females, they have to show their dicks. She was a bit baffled at their culture but still have to attend, it made her really curious.