Chapter 20

"Ugly whore!"

"You mean pretty whore! I have fifteen handsome males, a few of them are princes and kings, seven male children and two female children, how about you?! I don't even see a single mark on your body, maybe you stink!" Bai said an emotionally damaged speech that she made the female who attacked her cry.

Bai's husbands finally arrive and see the scene that made them confused, Oscar immediately went to her and check her body for visible injuries, "are you hurt?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine except for my hair, God damnit!" she cursed and try to fix her hair but to no avail. Winston then came and the female suddenly speak with happiness, "Winston! This bitch thinks you can be her male and even lies about both of you being mated!"

Before she says more Bai shows her left thigh revealing a white tiger mark, "are you blind? I have his mark," Bai smirked when she sees the female's face turn red in embarrassment.

She then says that it might be fake but Winston shows them by kissing Bai and announcing that I'm his female, Bai is not embarrassed since this is not the first time, and the female run away crying.

Winston wants Bai to take a rest at home but Bai still wants to hang out with the others, Becky and Molly immediately became friends with Bai and are always with her all the time like two lost puppies.

As they reach the field a tiger approach Becky and shift into a handsome man, "Becky," she then runs towards him and kisses his cheeks.

"Your male?"

"Yes," Becky responded to Bai and they introduced to each other, the tiger orc is named Ford and the only male for now.

Bai only hangs out with them for a few minutes and needs to go back to her family, she said goodbye to them and proceeded to her home.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

It start raining again and everyone and making Bai comfortable by rubbing their clean furs and the cold skin ferals stayed at the entrance to guard their family.

She wants to mate with the others but is too tired to do it again after what happened during her bath. They cooked her food and give her a drink to satisfy her until there was a commotion outside.

The ferals went out to check when suddenly a fight broke out, the others also went out to check, and a howl was heard.

"Wolves," Jonas said and they immediately hide Bai and the children, she wants to help but her powers? Are not cooperating, she can't even use the minor ones because she just gave birth.

She then heard growls on the first floor and the others immediately went downstairs to fight them. She put the small headphones on her children and hold them protectively.

Paul and Pablo stood in front of Bai protectively and gave growls, she giggle at their cuteness and her husbands then came out with scratches.

"Everything is clear now, we are safe," Shuu said kissing Bai on her forehead. Winston and Parker had to leave them to check if more wolves were hiding.

Bai was about to treat their wounds when Leo, Jonas, and Harvey stop and insist that it was their job as a healer. She knows that arguing with them will not change their mind so she has to back away.

It's almost night and then Bai feels her Eagle and Hawk mark telling a sign that they are near to them, Bai is ecstatic to know Loren and Muir are coming back to them.

She told the others who didn't know about Loren and Muir then told them not to attack them, Leo and Xon are a bit upset that she has flying orcs.

Bai was smiling all the time and it made Xon and Leo anxious, "are they that good?" Leo asked feeling insecure, Bai notice it and tells them not to worry about it and she will love them equally.

"Tomorrow let's mate," Bai's words made them freeze, "Xon, Leo, Felix, Zane, and Jonas, at the same time," she said and went straight to her room.

Parker and Winston were already outside and they heard everything, which made Parker frustrated and Winston a bit upset, Bai then pops her head out the entrance and say, "That includes the two of you and the others, now get up here right now."

She then went back to her room and just went to sleep pretending that didn't happen, the others stare at each other, telling them with their eyes that they will be the ones who can satisfy Bai in bed and showing them they are the best.

"I'm sure you are slow, Bai likes it if you are fast and rough," Curtis said, "hmp! I may be unmated but I know females more than you," Felix responded.

Jonas and Leo went to the room to cuddle with Bai while the others stay on the other side and positioned themselves on the bed to be comfortable and drift into their sleep, excited of what will happen tomorrow.