Chapter 17

It's already morning and Felix pulled the merman out of the basement, he looks very pale and dehydrated, "Qin..." He whispered as he stares at Bai with sadness.

"I'm not Qin, that bitch of yours tried to kill me," Bai said with venom in her voice as she remembers Qin's face, the merman was confused, "why did you change your name..."

"For God's sake, you are also stupid!" She exclaimed and wants to slap him on his face, they decide to put him back in the sea, and as they get there they see a group of merman waiting already.

"Leader, it's Qin!" Many mermen whispered and smiles on their faces as they stare at Bai, she then throw the injured merman to them, "take that shit out of here," she said and began to walk away.

Their leader couldn't take the fact there's another beautiful female, "wait," he said. Bai stops and turns around, looking at him motionless.

Their leader, Xon, rises at the water and his tail now has two legs. His blonde wet hair flow down and droplets land on his back.

A hologram pop out beside him and Bai sigh.

Name - Xon

Age - 78

Status - Orc

Race - Merman

Relation - Mate

Title - King

Another problem, he might already like Qin.

Bai thought and feels a bit sad. She didn't know Xon has already fallen in love with her and when he was in front of Bai he then say, "Be my female."

Eh?

Bai stares at him wide eyes open and confused, "I thought you liked Qin?" She asked, Xon scrunched his face in disgust, "she might be the only female in our race but I don't want to be mated with her."

The other mermen gasped when they heard their leader choosing someone on the land than their female in their race, "really?" Bai said hopefully, Xon notice the strangeness in her voice and smiled.

"Yes, will you allow me?" He asked.

He's mine now.

Bai sees four red marks on his chest and then thought he is a tetra-marked, then all mermen's heads turn to the side as if they heard something.

Must be Qin.

She mentally smirks and waits for Qin to arrive. She immediately has plans for her and sees her arrive, "my king!" She yelled with happiness but halt when she sees Bai and her anger rose.

"What are you doing here?!" She yelled at Bai with so much anger. The merman that Bai threw in the water watch the two female in confusion, they are both beautiful, and doesn't know which one is Qin.

Bai began to act scared and hide behind Xon, "p-please protect me..." She whispered in a trembling voice. Xon is somehow worried and knows something is off and he looks at Qin.

"Go back to your cave Qin, that's my order," Qin is now fuming with anger, the male she likes was robbed by Bai, and the fact she didn't know she is the daughter of the beast God makes Bai laugh in her mind.

She was already ready for her dolls behind the tree behind her and look around for a dramatic entrance. She decides to do it behind the ape king that is a bit far away from them.

Three... Two... One!

She finished counting and thunder appeared out of nowhere and her dolls pretending to be her parents appeared behind the ape king.

He turn around and immediately paled and kneeled on the ground, "merciful beast Gods!" He said with loudness and everyone heard it, Qin was shocked and then turn Bai who suddenly run towards her dolls.

"Mama! Papa!" She said with happiness and hug them tightly, "Mama! She's the one who almost killed me when I was pregnant!" She cried.

Qin on the other hand saw and heard everything, she can't believe Bai is the rumored daughter of the beast's gods. Xon is now a bit left behind from all the information, he is still comprehending everything he heard.

The female that I like is the daughter of the gods? Since when? The ape king even bowed to them.

The father looks at Qin and sends a black magic orb towards her and it clashes with her body, absorbing it, "as your punishment, you will give birth to twenty females!"

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Qin went back to the sea while the Xon stayed behind. He believes what Bai said that he is destined to be Bai's mate as her parents said.

They are on the shore sunbathing, Bai sees Xon's skin turning white, "why your skin is so white? Is the sun bad for your skin?" She asked.

His heart melted from her worried words, "no but if I stay in the sun for too long it might damage my skin and make me weak."

"Then why are you still doing here? You should go back to the sea. You have been sunbathing for ten minutes already."

He didn't agree and wanted to stay with her so Bai suggested an idea, "I can come with you is the sea for a while, I can tell my mate to move closer to the shore," it made him happy and Bai went to her husbands to tell them she will go in the sea for a while.

Curtis and Felix decide to go with her while the others will find a cave near the shore. Xon already made bubbles for her to fit with her daughters, and Bai decides to let her other husbands take care of Paul and Pablo.

She enters the bubble carefully and they went into the waters while two snakes follow them in guard. As for the ape king, his hatred towards Bai grew and grew days for days.

If only she isn't the daughter of the beast gods he will have an opportunity to kill her and has many plans in his mind.