Chapter 33

Bai went in the middle of the tribe so she will start to make walls around the tribe her surroundings are quiet which is a good thing for her, she needs to concentrate.

Her hair starts to float with a white aura surrounding her body, hands open facing the ground. The ground began to shake which startled the beastmen.

The tribe leader already knows what's gonna happen, he is looking forward to what their new tribe looks like. Bai chat Latin words as the walls rise from the ground.

Thick three walls appeared at the tribe, all beastmen watched in awed. Dorla also saw everything and was utterly lost.

"What are those?!" Dorla exclaimed.

"These are the walls made by the beast God's female child!" she heard one of the females say. Everyone keeps praising this so-called beast God's female child.

I heard many rumors that she also grants wishes for the females who have an interest in the males and they like to like them back. If I meet her I will ask a wish to get all that tiger queen's males.

"Haaa finally!" Bai let out a breathy sigh as she looks around the walls surrounding the tribe. Now that she already made walls when suddenly her system popped out.

That scared Bai at first since it's been a while since her system appeared, "Enter space?" she read the words on the system and suddenly her surroundings change.

The first thing that appeared in front of her is a huge mall, "What the fuck?" Bai muttered under her breath. Besides the left of the mall are tons of bookshelves, that are filled with books, blueprints, and many more.

On the right side are filled with tree houses or cabins. Bai is in awe, she uses these to upgrade the tribe but the first thing she wants to do is to give the females clothes like she was wearing.

Except for Dorla and Eudora, she will give them the ugliest, most plainest clothes to humiliate them, she enters the mall and she was thankful that the clothes are not modern but have a fantasy-like vibe.

Twenty beautiful clothes in each female especially Eve, Molly, and Becky. Oh shit! Completely forgot the shoe wear.

After making flashy clothes for the females she says exists space and she went back to the tribe, thankfully she didn't forget the pulling cart.

As she went back to the tribe, all her husbands are already waiting for her, "Are you finished making the walls you are you still planning to add one?" Loren asked.

"No, unless we need another upgrade and Zel? Can you tell the tribe leader to gather all females? I have something to give them." Zel nodded and immediately went to the tribe leader to inform him about the tiger queen's order.

"Females! Please gather here." all females went to the middle and Bai appeared behind the tribe leader, "I want all the females to line up in three groups, Eve, Molly and Becky will be the first ones on the line." the three got excited and formed the line.

She gives them one big skin bag in each and put it in front of them making them confused," You can open the bag if you are curious about what's inside," Molly was the first one who opened it in excitement and stunned of how beautiful the dress was.