Chapter 35

"The tiger queen will train us on how to use these?" Molly mumbled and stared at the weapons that Bai fave to them before they left.

Before they left the tribe, Bai teaches the tribe leader and the other males of his female how to use weapons so they can teach them to the others.

Thankfully, Bai upgraded the walls again making it way higher, and now put the most durable gate with rare materials, "why did Bai leave?" Becky asked.

"As I heard from Bai, she wants to rebuild the beast city and will proceed to go to the mermaid clan," the tribe leader said and continue to explain how to shoot arrows with a bow.

Bai is riding at Jack's back while holding both Teri and Melissa in the cloth carrier while the eggs are with Leo and Xon inside the water bubble that Bai made and the cubs and chicks are with Loren and Zack.

"How long will it take to arrive at the mermaid clan?" Bai asked, "just three hours if we didn't rest," Danilo replied.

"Can you go without resting?" they all nodded and run faster to make the hours shorter, in just an hour and a half they arrived at the beach.

Xon and Leo made a huge bubble that can fit more than twenty people. Umbra, Magel, Curtis, and Felix will stay outside the bubble to guard while Xon and Leo pushed the bubbles.

They don't have to worry about Bai fainting since she told them she can finally use her power to protect her immune system.

They arrive at the mermaid clan and many mermen start to gather around greeting their king and at the same time peeking at their Queen who smiled at them and waves making them blush.

Xon hiss at them and they scurry away, "I'm just greeting at them Xon..." Bai pouted, "I don't like them staring at you..." he mumbled.

Bai sigh with a smile and proceed to go to the castle. They will be staying here a day and then go to the beast city to rebuild it. Bai is planning to surprise the others after she the rebuilding of the city.

Potions that will make them penta-marked and give them powers. She just hopes they will like what she will give to them since she already prepared it.

"What's making you upset?" Leo asked as he hug her from behind, kissing her neck making her calm down and smile, "I'm still thinking about what castle my mother-in-law likes," Bai said.

"I'm sure any of your works will accept by the leopard queen, you gave her dresses and things called sandals or flats, I'm sure she will love this castle you talking about."

"Thank you for reassuring me Leo, how's the eggs? And when will they hatch?" Bai turn around and stared at the five pearl-like eggs, "for two weeks, I'm excited."

"WE are excited, don't left me out..." Leo chuckled at Bai's pouting face, he smooched her nose, forehead, and cheeks making Bai giggle, her giggles turn into laughter, Leo started to tickle her at her side and Bai almost couldn't breathe.

"Hahaha stop! Hehe," Leo stopped and hugged Bai, "Your laughter is the cutest I ever heard," Bai blushed at the statement of Leo and hid her face in his chest.

"So, both of you are being lovey-dovey without me?" Xon enter the room and kiss Bai, "Bai..." she smiled and also kissed Leo.

"Where's the others?" Bai asked and Xon replied that they are in her room, she yawned and Leo carried her to her bedroom where the others are waiting, they saw Bai getting sleepy and immediately prepare the bed.

Leo carefully lays her down on bed and Both fox, Carl, and Danilo sandwich her to keep her warm, Parker, Harvey and Virgil are keeping the children asleep, and when their breathing changes, they lay down on their beds and close their eyes.

Somewhere in another continent.

"When will you ever change? Just accept her already!" a female with black hair but with visible white hair lines indicating it's an old woman, with wrinkles and clothes that look like armor with a mix of blue dress.

"No mother, I will not accept her as my female! Do you know how she acts?!" said the male with black hair like her mother but with a purple hue, blue piercing eyes, and tan skin with an age around the early 30s.

"Can you at least be thankful that she is giving you a chance? Many females reject you because of the color of your dragon, just accept her. She is the daughter of a noble, beautiful, and has many males," the mother urged him but he ignores her and walk away while his mother is calling him to come back.

Beautiful? Bullshit. She looks like a pig.

Their females look worse than the panthers or owls. Their hair is very tangled and hasn't been washed for weeks, skin so dark almost like coal because they don't usually clean themselves.

(I wonder if it's ripe down there but still, ew.)

Their bodies are big because of the lack of activity and always get carried around by their males, "I want someone who doesn't want me because of my strength..." he mumbled under his breath.

He stretches his body and transforms into a black dragon, his scales and wings have a high hue of purple, and his neck down to his belly is purple and his fire is also fire but the problem is, females don't like purple colors.

He spreads his wings and flies towards the green forest, the wind is fresh to breathe, cool, and relaxing, he always does this whenever his mother brings up about mating the noble's female child, he knows that female only wants him for power since...

He spreads his wings and flies towards the green forest, the wind is fresh to breathe, cool, and relaxing, he always does this whenever his mother brings up about mating the noble's female child, he knows that female only wants him for power since gladiators are powerful.

Suddenly, he caught a sweet scent and it was addictive. Forest mixed with rose with a hint of mint. His slits thin and flies faster towards the scent.

He transforms back and lands on the ground, the scent is much stronger than before. He followed the scent, he is in a daze as if the scent is calling for him until he sees the most beautiful creature he have ever seen in his life.

Brown, silky hair, pale skin, thin body but her chest is big, kissable red lips, and clothes that look like a royal, he heard chirps and sees five creatures with feathers.

Owls?

He wonders until he sees something moving on the female's chest, a child.

"Don hwurt ar mama, pwease..." he heard one creature say and is not surprised he can understand them, "This is your mother?" he asked slowly approaching them with no signs of threat.

"Yes..."

"Awr you a bad pwerson?" another one said but this creature has more lighter brown colors with a hint of white, "No young child, I'm here to help your mama,"

Finally, I found my female.