Chapter 40

Titus is intimidated by Bai's males. He didn't believe that all her males are penta-marked, he felt inferior to them. He felt insecure at his rank.

"Titus, do you know all of them are not penta mark when I first met them?" Bai mentioned, "Harvey the leopard when I first met him, doesn't have a stripe and not a penta-marked, some of them are triple or double. They just became penta because of me," Bai explained.

"Because of you? How?" Bai smirks and decides to tease him while putting her magic in him to make him rank up faster. She kisses him on the lips and gently opens his mouth with her tongue.

Titus froze and slowly follow her action, she make sure Titus didn't notice she is putting magic and then sat on his lap, grinding.

Then someone enters the room and gasps, "Mom?!" Titus exclaimed and cover Bai with his arms, "Are you making children? I can just walk out-"

"No need mom," Titus replied with a blush on his face, "Okay but I'll just go out, there will be another bonfire because the Panther clan and Owl clan will visit our clan," Lucia said and went out.

Owl and Panther? I don't want to go. What if another mate will show up? I have twenty-two males and many still don't have children!

"I don't want to attend..." Bai routes at him and Titus only shakes his head, "I know you don't want to meet the others but in here, if there's a newcomer in the clan they need to follow the rules here for thirty days."

Bai sighs and had no choice but to attend the bonfire later, Titus went out to hunt food for his female and stepchildren while Bai waited for him. She then thinks if she is in another continent, then there must be more.

She watches from the window and sees dragons and phoenixes flying together. They look beautiful. Some unmated Phoenix males notice her and smile at her and Bai stares at them with a resting bitch face.

I'm preferring dragons idiots, not Phoenix.

She sighs and continues to watch the landscapes, the sky is pure blue with little clouds, a cool breeze, and the sounds of dragons. It feels like she was in the ancient era, she never thought that she could see the landscapes even when she was in the dragon clan.

It was suddenly blocked by orange feathers that had rainbow colors on the end, "Female..." the male has light orange hair, scarlet eyes, is double-marked, and was so pale. He leans into her and their lips were about to touch when Bai leans back and punches him in the face.

"You step over the line ugly male, and your breath stinks," her comments made him frown. For him, phoenixes are considered to be the top beauties when it comes to competition, yet the female in front of him rejects him.

"Female, I may be double-marked but I'm a prince, my name is Warren, 21, and can cook," he said and slightly spread his wings, to make the female fall in love with him he has to make sure his feathers are perfect.

"Most of my males are penta-marked, what are you gonna do when you meet them and will kill you? Cry? Or run away like a coward?" she said and scoff.

"But it's not like they are handsome," before he continues, she punches him hard in the face making him faint, she doesn't care if he falls twenty feet on the ground.

Titus comes back and sees Bai annoyed and began to sweat, "Bai, please don't get mad at me, I'm sorry I'm very late-"

"Why are you apologizing to me? You didn't make any mistakes," Bai told him with confusion, "but you look mad..."

"Oh, sorry. There's an unmated male phoenix trying to kiss me without my permission which irritates me so I punch him making him faint but it's still not enough," Bai sighs heavily as Titus rubs her back to comfort.