Chapter 42

So guys, I just realized now I put too many species in the last chapter and suddenly I'm having thought of having Bai to add more mates, what should I do?

My heart tells me to stop but my mind keeps telling me to add more.

Should I stop or give Bai an army💀?

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

It's been months since Bai had a last kill. Seeing an ugly female declaring to rob her children makes her piss. She doesn't care anymore, she wants to kill her in front of her males.

"Do I need to use weapons, stinky bitch?" she asked with a smile seeing the female furious hearing her nickname, "fine! It's not like your weapon will pierce me!"

She became silent when Bai summoned her daggers making the beasts around her flinch, Titus, knew she had powers to make clothes, food, and more but didn't expect to create a weapon.

Is this the advantage of being a queen?

Titus wondered. The female knew she couldn't win over Bai but didn't have a choice, seeing her small body she smirk and sprint towards Bai.

As she was about to grab her, Bai disappeared and is now confused then feels someone behind her. She turns her head to see Bai raising her leg then she kicks her on the making her body hit on the ground.

She just put the daggers back in her space since it's not like she's gonna use them, she doesn't even know why she even summons them. The female didn't get up and Bai sighs in frustration.

"That's all? No more?" Titus then stops her while the females carry her with worry print on their face and left making the others stunts to move. They immediately left before the parents of the female see them.

Bai keeps protesting and wants to chase the female but Titus glare at her making her submit.

Wow, I became a submissive.

They went back to their den and Bai take her children with her and enter to their room to rest. Titus then knew Bai is very mad, way mad to talk.

He put all their things inside in hurry and went out to hunt rubies for her or beautiful things that she will love. He went straight to the forest and immediately kill winged colossal.

He kills ten of them until a white creature suddenly appears and kills one of his prey. His scent is very familiar until he got a flashback of one of Bai's males having the same scent.

I believe that was Oscar. What is he doing here?

The white creature shifted into a male beast and it confirmed Titus, "I never thought to meet Bai's suitor," he commented as he stared at him with an unreadable expression that made Titus uncomfortable.

"Follow me, the head male needs to know you in person," he said and shifted back into his beast form and ran back as Titus followed him.

He stares at his beast form, similar to deer yet different, with the same body structure, have antlers but are wide and big than the deer but the face is way different.

The neck is thick, and there is a slight upward dent near his back neck, his size is a bit bigger than a deer. Titus smells eighteen different scents and feels nervous to meet Bai's males, especially the leader. Bai said he is a prince of leopards and she explained that they can climb trees.