Chapter 21

WARNING:MATURE CONTENT

Bai was waken up by something hard on her front stomach and back, two hot breaths hit her neck and see Leo and Xon touching her chest.

She made a silent moan and Leo captures her lips and enters his tongue, both of them rub their cocks on her and Bai feels her flower getting wet. Xon's hand slowly slide down and rub her butt then squeeze it roughly.

She moan in Leo's mouth that they became aggressive from touching her and began biting her neck, nape, and chest. They got irritated that her clothes cover her and they rip it apart.

She yelp in surprise, Leo sits her up and sit from her behind as he spreads her leg wide open and Xon kisses her stomach to her flower. He immediately began to lick her and she flinch from its coldness.

His tongue always hit her clit and Leo would always hold her legs tightly, in just a minute she already came. Xon swallow all her juices and sat up, removing his clothes.

Bai's eyes widen at its size.

That's way too thick!

9 inches long and the size is like a palm, "I don't think that will ever fit..." she said, "it will, if not, how can you take Curtis?" he said with a grin and shove his cock inside her.

Leo covers her mouth as Xon pounds in her. Tears roll down her eyes from the indescribable pleasure as Leo whispers lewd words in her ears, she wouldn't think they can make her like that by their words.

Felix, Zane, and Jonas suddenly enter the room and sees Bai mating with the two merfolks, they are mad that they are not the first one but quickly dissipate after hearing Bai's voice.

Her teary eyes stare at them and their cocks immediately rise, her breasts jiggle as she was fucked by Xon and the other three join them.

Felix and Zane began to suckle at her breasts while Jonas stood near Bai's head and Bai began to blowjob him, she was gang-banged many times but still can't used to it.

She came three times while Xon only came once and left the position, Felix then kneel in front of her and shove two of his dicks, and her eyes roll to the back of her head as she feel two heads hit her spot, "F-Felix calm down- AHH!" she screamed when Felix thrust in her and didn't give her time to adjust.

They know her voice was heard outside and Parker was held down by Harvey because Parker was about to go inside the house to kill them, Felix smirked mentally and began to thrust harder and Bai's voice gradually become hoarse from screaming and moaning.

His warm cum shot inside her and Bai can feel them, it's filling up her womb, and gasped when Felix pull out her cocks, Jonas then positions himself and didn't let her adjust and just pounded at her.

This happens for two hours, they take turns, please, and tease her then double and triple penetrated her. It's not enough for Bai and still wants more, "outside...." she muttered.

"hmm?" They hummed in confusion, "I w-want to do it outside..." she said a little louder for them to hear it, they freeze, she still has cum on her breasts, lower stomach, and on the corner of her mouth.

They then like the idea fucking her outside to show them who she belongs, so Felix carries her and went down to the tree the standby orcs see the female naked and have a blush on their face, and when they smell their mating scent their jaws drop.

They began mating in public, Harvey and the others join them, and some of them guard them. Molly and Becky are just hanging around when they heard lewd noises.

They decide to check it out and when they got closer the voice is very familiar and it made them more curious and as they reach where the sounds came from, they are shocked to see Bai mating with her males, in public.

"I remember Bai is from another tribe right? Is this part of their culture?" Becky wondered.

"Seeing her pretending we are not even here, I'm sure it is," some of them think they can learn skills from them as they saw them doing multiple different positions.

And when they see her taking both Felix and Curtis at the same time they are beyond shocked. Some of them want to ask Bai for advice on how to take four dicks at the same time and are curious about those weird pose she was making.

Becky and Molly are in awe but also a bit scared since they don't know how it feels taking four dicks, they did it for a few more hours until Bai thinks it's already enough for her body, and the orcs immediately left as they saw them stop except the few ones.

Bai didn't know why she did that but she doesn't feel humiliated. Her new husbands clean her up and that's when Molly and Becky approach her, "what kind of position is that?" Becky asked.

"What position?"

"The one where you are standing on one leg while your other leg was lifted and both ferals mating with you?"

"I think it was called ballet dancer, why?" Bai asked them, not feeling shy at their conversation, "it just looks interesting, I think I should get a snake beast male," Molly said and the three of them chuckled.

Bai then checks her new marks and notices all of them are smaller than before, Jonas's mark is color green with a mix of blue and is placed on her left shoulder. Zane's mark is all black and placed on her back near the heart area. Felix's mark is also black and placed under her left breast.

Xon's mark looks like a more unique, blue tail with water waves and is placed between her chest while Leo's mark looks like a tribal mark and is placed around her neck.

I will look weird having many marks.

She thought then suddenly heard two birds coming their way, she looked up and sees a familiar hawk and eagle coming down to them, tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks and run towards them.

Loren and Muir shift back to the human form and immediately hug Bai tightly, "I miss you guys..." she said and peck them on their lips, she heard chirp sounds and sees a basket behind them.

Two baby eagles and three baby hawks stare at Bai with happiness, they chirp loudly, "are those your kids?" Becky asked then peek through her shoulder, Molly also see them and they both cooed.

"Loren, Teri misses you already," Bai said and told him where their daughter is and immediately left looking for Teri, Muir kissed Bai again and went out to find food for her and their children.

"let's go, I will introduce you to my children," Molly and Becky squealed and follow Bai towards their three and began to introduce her children to them, and her children like them already, not knowing someone is watching them.