Chapter 23

It's been two weeks since they stayed at the Tiger tribe, Bai woke up feeling something funny in her stomach and need to retch.

She quickly got up from her bed and went inside the bathroom, her husbands got worried, Shuu and Danilo help her while the others immediately cook food for her and prepared her bath.

Harvey decides to check her up and find out she was pregnant, she asked which race is it and who is the father, and Harvey replies, "Jonas and Leo are the fathers."

The soon-to-be fathers went straight to her and hug her happily, they are excited to meet their hatchlings, "How long is the pregnancy?" Bai asked.

"A month," Harvey said, the food was immediately ready and she was about to eat when Teri and Melissa suddenly cry.

"I can feed you while you take care of them," Bai was happy to accept it, her other husbands are still a bit hesitant towards Virgil. They observe him as he feeds Bai with lamb meat as she breastfeeds her daughters.

Becky and Molly visit her and are welcome to come in, they are happy that Bai is pregnant and congratulate her. They feel a bit uncomfortable because Virgil is with them but Bai assured them he is a good man.

They decide to hang out at the field again for fresh air and Danilo, Leo, Virgil, Carl, and Oscar also decide to go with them since Bai is pregnant.

They talk all day and keep asking for advice to Bai on how to take more males, she just laughs at their questions but still answered them all.

Her husbands watches her interact with other females and makes them happy, she always mentioned she misses her mother-in-law after they ran away from the city.

Suddenly, they heard a roar which made Becky and Molly smile widely, "they are here!" Molly squealed, "who?" Bai asked.

"The traders finally came back after a month, we can check it out if you want," Becky suggested and Bai agreed, they went back to the village, and many females staring at someone with admiration.

Bai sees males carrying huge animal skin bags as they walk through the crowd, she sees Winston and immediately went to him, "hi Win," she greeted and kiss his cheeks.

"Hi Bai, how is your day with your new friends?"

"It's great, I find them cute," she said and Winston smiled in satisfaction as he sees her female happy and not in bad mood. As the traders passed by them, one of them notice Bai and was lovestruck.

Winston sees the orc staring at Bai and glared at him, the orc knows he is the tiger king and then realizes the female he saw is the tiger queen. He scatter away leaving Winston smiling which made Bai confused.

• • • • • • • • • •

The tribe leader announced a bonfire for the traders and everyone is making decorations right now, orcs that just arrive are in awe while staring at Bai, some of them are surprised at seeing her holding two young females.

Earlier, Bai found out her system upgraded and can see which male was destined to be with a female, "Molly, Becky how about I can help you find males? I just saw a few males that are perfect for you."

They both gawk at her and are excited that Bai is helping them, Bai looks around and sees eight males not far away from them, "let's go to them, four for Molly and three for Becky."

They look at them and nod in approval. Bai just follow them and the males saw females coming in their way. They got excited when Molly suddenly ask them, "be my male, four of you."

Becky also did the same and are now happy with each other, Bai told them she needs to go home right now and say goodbyes to them. She walk away but was stop by a tiger orc. It was the tiger she saw earlier.

"female, I-I-"

"No."

"But-"

"Just no," she said and teleport away leaving the orc stunned, Bai appeared in front of her treehouse and sees Parker making fish soup, Virgil was standing as he look around when he see Bai and smiled.

"Virgil~" Bai cooed and went to kiss his cheeks, he kiss her forehead and did the same thing to Teri and Melissa, they giggle and made grabby hands towards him.

He looks at Bai with permission and she let him hold them, Virgil carefully carries them while Bai went inside to take a little bath, it feels boring since she doesn't have anything to do.

The ape king is not making any movement to her or her family and her life is too peaceful, there's no spice. She went to the bathroom and take all her clothes and then began to bath herself, she close her eyes and relaxed while leaning on the rocks.

She then starts to think of an advance plan in case the ape king will do something to her and her family, now that her other children are here they will be most targeted. She calms herself and clean herself then went out to the bathroom towards the bedroom to take a nap.