Chapter 41

"Bai, I'll be fine."

"No, you will not be fine! Three triple-marked fighting you at the same time and they are also at the breaking stage? I will not allow that!" Bai's voice got louder at him and Titus knows she is angry at him for being careless and worried because he can't defeat three Dragon beasts.

"Fuck it! I'll make you a tetra-marked," before he said something she kiss him on the lips as she put magic in him making him gain another stripe, he felt more powerful and started at Bai in wonder.

She takes out her full body mirror and faces it to his face and sees his reflection, he immediately notices four stripes in him. He become a tetra-marked because of his female, because of Bai Qingqing.

He didn't know what to say to her and just hug her. Her scent made him calm down and made him turn on and his cock is now semi-hard.

WARNING: SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT

Bai noticed his behavior when he suddenly bit her neck, shivers went down her spine as the new feeling enters her body. Her moans made Titus continue biting her neck his hands slides down towards her plump back.

He squeezes them and he is now rock-hard and they slowly walk to their bed and lay down, grinding into each other. Her flower is wet and wants to mate with him but he is a competition, "Titus, can you sit down first?" she asked and he obediently sat down.

Bai kneels in front of him and takes off his skirt revealing his cock with pre-cum. She lick his pre-cum then swallow half of his size and began to give him a head. Titus wants to stop what she is doing but this newfound made him want more.

His groans and gasps filled the room and Titus grabbed her hair and began deepthroating her but Bai is used to it and is now not gagging. She looks up at him with tears in her eyes and sees Titus smirking at her, "You are such a good female."

Her flower becomes wetter and felt his cock twitch inside her mouth and a slightly bitter flavor shoots into her mouth and swallows them. Her breathy moan still makes him want to put his cock in her.

When Bai was about to give him a head again a roar interrupt their passionate time, "I hope making you a tetra-marked is enough," Bai said as she tie Titus' skirt.

"It's more than enough," they take some things they need while in the arena and Bai still wants her children to be with her at all times. They left their den and arrive at the city to see many beastmen waiting for the competition to start.

All of them are stunned that the weak gladiator is now a tetra-marked which made the leader furious, he gritted his teeth as he watches him leading her female to the seat.

Ever since she saw her he couldn't get her off of his mind and that's when he knew he wants her, "I'd like to declare if I win the competition female, I will give you many rubies!"

It made males roar, Bai sighs as she sat down as the gladiator leader stared at her with admiration. Bai knows Titus can win because when she made him a tetra-marked she also put him in the breaking stage.

Titus went to the huge ring and they start fighting. As for the males that arrived on the other continent, they hid themselves so they can go safer to the dragon clan, that's what Bai said to them and they obediently followed her order.

While hunting for food, they hunt in animal forms while using their powers that their female gave to them as they travel towards the dragon clan, excited to see Bai again.

Back to the dragon clan, the fight is still ongoing, the other was defeated by Titus and the only one left is Titus and the gladiator leader but he is tired but still wouldn't give up while Titus barely has any sweat.