Chapter 39

"THE WINNER IS BAI QINGQING!!"

Jass is in denial, an unknown female defeated her in the dance, the first female who defeated her. Many females can't win because of a lack of skill yet Bai, the first female takes her place as the best dancer.

"Titus now belongs to Bai Qingqing," the king declared and look at his daughter with a guilty look, she glares at her and then suddenly sprint towards her and grab her hair.

Bai immediately put protection on her stomach and went to fight Jass who pulled her hair first but Bai fought back and Jass is immediately losing.

She lost her balance when Bai punched her in the stomach and she almost fainted. The King and Queen order the guards to separate them before it escalates even further.

Titus went to her and tried to separate her from Jass, "You bitch! I will kill you!" Jass threaten then kick Bai on the stomach making her wince. It made Titus furious that sharp black nails appeared and almost attack Jass but was held back by Bai.

"Titus! What's the meaning of that?! You dare to harm the female child's King and Queen?!"

"My female is pregnant!" he roared making them freeze, hurting a female is a crime but if it's a pregnant female there will be big consequences and Jass knows it, and even if she's a female, she will not escape punishment.

"The female is pregnant? But she's thin!"

"Did you even know she has a female child?! Over there!"

Many whispered as they stare at Bai and Titus's family. Indeed the female has a female child, with black hair, pale skin like her mother, and brown hair.

They pull Jass away from the arena as Titus carries Bai to let the healer check her condition, "Her children are fine and healthy," The healer confirmed and then the king announced that this situation will be turned into a bonfire for their Phoenix visitors.

Most of the males went to the field to prepare the preparations while females stay to hang out. Bai is with Lucia when suddenly three handsome men approach her, females squealed when they saw them and Bai is confused until she turns around.

Nope, not accepting these abominations.

"Female, let me introduce myself, I'm John the youngest dragon child in my batch, I'm triple-marked on the breaking stage through tetra-marked, I know how to make clothes, make good foods, and strong to hunt alone," John, the dragon beastman smiled at her.

He is indeed handsome but doesn't reach her standards or maybe she just doesn't feel attracted to him because there's no background hologram appearing.

Tan skin but a bit lighter than Titus, short wavy black hair, green slit eyes, sharp features like a model, and tall with a lean buff body, "My male, Titus is also on the breaking stage and can make more delicious food, I doubt you can rival him."

John's eyes widen, many females want him to be their male but this female is the first one to reject him, Lucia watches as she chews on her food, the scene entertains her. She wishes Bai will accept the prince but still respects her decision if she doesn't want him.

"Female, I can satisfy you more than Titus, I'm a prince, I can give you anything you want, just say or thing and it will immediately appear in front of you, I'm also rich," he said and slightly puff his cheat with pride.

But Bai just stares at him, bored, "I don't like you, get out," Lucia gasped almost laughing which results in giggling. John look defeated but inside of him tells him not to give up.

"Do you perhaps like males who are good at mating?" Bai choke on her saliva, "Cough! Cough! Excuse you? I'm not that kind of female!" she exclaimed and feels embarrassed.