Introduction

This is Arcadia.
If you've heard the rumors, you know it's not a normal town.

Trolls, wizards, aliens.
It's all here.
But not all of them have appeared yet.

So far I've only encountered trolls.
That's because I found my way to sneak into this group of kids.
Jim lake Jr., Claire Nunez, and Toby Domzalski.

The story behind them is: Jim found a magical amulet and now he's the trollhunter, he's basically protecting arcadia until he, well... Dies. Blinky, a troll from the hidden city underground called Troll market, is Jim's mentor. Aaarrrgghh is another troll, he's a big pacifist even though he looks like he could kill you. He's Blinky's best friend and helps Jim train every now and then. Toby is Jim's best friend, and Aaarrrgghh is his wingman, Toby is basically a side kick and helps Jim when he needs to fight. Claire is Jim's love interest, she both willingly and maybe forcibly got sucked into the group, she's now a shadow mage, meaning she can control shadows.

Now how did I sneak into this group you might ask?
I may have eavesdropped a few times, and maybe have followed them sometimes.
But I mean come on my life was so boring before that? The first time I followed them I got asked so many questions, but the more I followed them the less they asked and I was just there.

Eventually they just included me in things that would happen. Although some of them still were curious about me, I can't blame them since I just used to follow them.

Now you know the main things, so here's some things about me.
My name's Phoenix, I live with my Aunt Kristy and my cousin Olivia.

Olivia is 10 years old, and she's smart, not just smart, like out of this world smart. She could be doing high school mathematics but she stays in 5th grade just for the fun of it.

In a few months though she'll finally be going to my school, Arcadia Oaks High. She agreed because, "I've heard all the things about middle school and I'd rather just skip it entirely."

As well as math, she's incredibly skilled in science and astronomy. She even wears a lilac dress with planets all over it.

I however struggle with math, it's definitely not my strong suit.

Aside from the group I managed to squeeze into, I have no friends. I know what you're thinking, I'm that typical main character. But I can promise it's more than that.

Especially with what you're about to read.