Chapter two

To start off I'd like to show you guys my outfit in this story as well as my cousin Olivia!!!

Apologies for not getting these in the first chapter, I did have to finish them ,:D

But anyways story time!

"Well I'd love to meet them! Mom, can I go to highschool now?" Olivia joked.

I had just finished telling her about Aja and Krel. She was amazed by krel's knack for mathematics.

"Not yet, you need to finish the last semester, honey." Kristy kissed the top of her daughter's head, taking an empty plate off the table.

She sighed in frustration and I snickered in response.

"You'll probably meet them soon, don't worry." I reassured. "Aunt Kristy, may I go out to town today?"

"Of course. You've already done your chores, right?"

I nodded as I stood up from the kitchen table and heading for the door that lead to the garage.

"Want to come Olivia?"

"No thanks, I still have homework to do."

"Even if I happen to run into the new kids?" I teased.

"Don't tempt her Phoenix, go for your stroll." Aunt Kristy cut in.

"Oh she's smart enough to see through that." I winked, earning a laugh from Olivia.

I opened the door and entered the garage, activating the motion sensor light. I pressed a button on the wall and the garage door started opening.

I grabbed my skateboard and helmet as well as my headphones and exited the garage, ducking under the still lifting door.

I connected my phone to my headphones and placed them on my head, putting on my helmet after.
Placing my skateboard down I picked a song and slid my phone in my back pocket.

As music started playing, I hopped on my board and rolled down the driveway into the road. We lived in a pretty decent neighborhood so there wasn't much traffic.