Chapter Eighteen

We were all inside the Tarron's house, the mom blank was cooking pancakes...or at least trying to if you consider pancakes sticking to the ceiling "cooking". Varvatos was socializing with Blinky and Aja was connecting with Olivia and Jim.

"Well... This is my secret life I guess, off fighting trolls." I chuckled.

"It's amazing, I never knew you'd be up to something so remarkable!" Krel had the biggest smile plastered on his face, it almost drove me crazy how much I was blushing by just looking at him.

"It's not all amazing, there are times when it's terrifying too. Like yesterday- or I guess a few days ago if you consider the time loop a day."

"Considering the scientific way of how it works, I wouldn't. Hey, aren't you supposed to be getting your glasses fixed today?"

"I am, but this was more important. It doesn't mean Olivia and I won't get into some serious trouble but at least the day will reset... Again."
I spotted Claire walking over to us and looked up at her as she leaned over the couch.

"Hey Krel, I was wondering if I could get a tour of the spaceship! Aja made it seem pretty cool."

"Oh, of course! I'd be happy to."

"Can I come too? I'd love to study absolutely everything!" Olivia jumped over to us in excitement.

"Sure!" Krel turned to me for a moment, "I'll be right back."
I watched the three of them enter the portal door by the fireplace. Claire was the last to enter, and a sudden negative emotion washed over me.

It was like I almost felt left out all of a sudden. A weird feeling of not trusting Claire came through too, but I had no reason not to trust her. This is her normal friendly manner... unless I missed something.

But Olivia is with them, it's not like anything is going to happen. Nothing would happen anyways, I should just trust krel and Claire. They're just being friends. I sighed, feeling confused about my thoughts.

Luug hopped up on the couch next to me and let out a bark as he rolled onto his back.

I smiled and started scratching his furry belly. It was strange to think a purple ET dog is turned into a corgi with the help of mother, but a good strange.

"Who's a good boy?" I patted his belly and he rolled over to sit up. He let out another bark before licking my face.
"Such a sweet dog." I rubbed his ears and planted a kiss on his head.

"This is insane! Aliens are real!" Claire exclaimed as she walked out of the portal.

"Akiridions." Olivia and Krel both corrected her before turning to look at each other.

"Sorry Akiridions are real. And your house is actually a secret spaceship? I have a million questions." She rambled.

"Ask away Ms nuñez." Mother's voice responded.

"Like, how does your house know my name?"

I frowned looking at her, I didn't understand why either! Luug jumped off the couch and ran off to Aaarrrgghh while everyone gathered in the living room.

I looked over at Olivia standing behind Claire who gave me an annoyed expression with her hands acting as claws. I chuckled at the sight, Olivia never did get along with Claire and I never knew why.

"Your blue thingy worked, everyone seems to remember!" Jim smiled.

I fixed my eyes on krel, he held his hand to his chin as if he was thinking. Knowing him he was already planning a master idea.

"But now we need to unloop time." Aja followed.

"According to your description, the troll appears to be carrying a Dekyon Charger." Krel spoke up.