Chapter Twenty-three

A quick announcement before this chapter starts, phoenix will be getting a temporary outfit change!!!

It's not being worn when the chapter starts so keep in mind she's wearing her usual clothes until the story has come to the point she wears this ^^

Enjoy:∆
~~~~~~~

Olivia circled me like a detective in those fictional movies as I sat in my desk chair.

"Seriously Olivia? Do you know how crazy you sound? 'aliens'?"

"Hey, trolls are real, next thing you know we're going to find out magic is too! So why not? You saw that- that thing fall through the sky with me, and that blue blast of energy in the sky last week that you say you never saw."

"Olivia-"

"No! Aliens are real. They're in Arcadia and you know about it."

"What makes you think I know about it- if there even were aliens?"

She sighed, "I'm sorry to bring you into this Aja... Well, krel and Aja just so happen to be as smart as me which is a one-in-a-trillion chance. Besides, they seem to have just sprouted out of nowhere."

"Okay, you're starting to sound like Eli." I crossed my arms.

"I know Aja and Krel have something to do with this. Their strange behavior when I first met them. How they somehow knew what those electricity-eating bugs were? How do they have hoverboards?"

"Okay you have a point, but they come from a highly evolutionized... Country?"

"Well, I have backed up my evidence. Nowhere in the world has someone fully created a hoverboard that works without constant electromagnetic energy. There is no "Cantaloupia" on any updated maps. And it wouldn't be a country it would be a continent most likely."

I held my head as I tried to wrap my head around her paragraphs. "Look Olivia, if you really don't believe me ask Aja and Krel they will tell you everything."

"Why would I ask the suspects? If you're not going to tell me I'll just ask Eli for proof."

"Excuse me?" I scoffed, "You can't trust a word out of that kid's mouth."

"Well, he's better at giving me evidence than you. I thought we were in this together."

"Hey don't start that. Look I will investigate this with you if you want but I'm telling you, there are no aliens. Now if you will excuse me I have to meet up with some friends."

"Who is it this time?"

"...Aja and Krel."

~~~

I looked down at Stitch sitting in my lap and back up at Krel. I blushed slightly noticing a little smile on him.

"So you two are not going to the schools dance. At least have a night together." Aja's voice sang as she plopped down on her bed.