7

Caleb

"Gimme one more kiss and that's it I won't ask for another" I say to Mimi which is my girlfriend. She just don't know how much I love her even when I work her nerves like I'm doing now.

"No Caleb I already kiss you so move around" she tried to push me away instead I just pull her in my lap.

"You always forever playing".

"Girl you know you love me since I didn't get my kiss mind as well take it then".

"Alright CJ I'll give you a kiss".

"Oh calling me by my nickname now you tryna start something huh"?

"Not while we are in your parents house".

"They ain't here so we have some time" I laid on her on the couch start pecking her lips. We start having a make out session.

"I know....wait I must be tripping, Let me walk back out and come back in" Mimi and I jump right up from the sound of my dad voice. He walk back in and look at me like I had three heads.

"What's up pops" I try to give him a dap but he just look at me like I was crazy.

"Boy have you lost it? Like literally lost it, if you wanted to get you some at least you could have done was go in your room".

This man here, "Dad can we talk about this later you see my baby here".

"Oh yeah I see her, how you doing Mimi"? My dad ask walking over to shake her hand.

"I'm good Mr-".

"Just call me Mr. C, I don't know what you see in my son. Thanks to me you see where he gets his good looks from".

Mimi start laughing and I move my dad hand from my girl cause he was still holding on to her hand.

"I apologize for what you saw Mr. C I told Caleb stop".

"But you was enjoying it though" I smile at her.

"Don't nobody up in this house get cutty but me, I get the panties the p-".

"Ight too much info, I'll be back later on pops" I grab Mimi hand and out the door we went.

"See I told you".

"Girl don't pay my dad no mind, It was a good thing my mom didn't walk in you would definitely seen how crazy my momma is but don't tell her I call her crazy".

We got in my car and was on our way to meet up with AJ and them at the boardwalk.

Mimi

My name is Mimi 4'10ft tall yeah I'm short and also thick, brown skin part indian as well. I have a soft spot but don't let the sweet side of me fool you I can always jump stupid. I stay looking fresh and the love of my life is Caleb even though he work my nerves at times.

We finally arrived at the boardwalk we got out and start walking to find AJ. "Baby my feet hurt I don't think I can walk, can I get on your back please" I say while poking my lip out.

"Only cause I love you come on" he squat down and I jump on his back and during the rest of the way we spotted AJ and two other girls.

AJ

"Well look who tag a long, what's good mini me" I say to Mimi.

"Why you always picking with your long chin ass" she fired back causing Nique and Sanai to laugh. "That's not funny, CJ better get shawty before I step on her short ass" I stay messing with Mimi even when we was in high school.

"Nah you shouldn't never been messing with her".

"Anyway Nique and Nai that's Mimi, CJ little girlfriend. She so short you would think that's his sister" before I knew it Mimi short ass jump off of CJ back and came towards me and wrap her arm around my neck putting me in a head lock.

"Okay I quit foreal" I say half way laughing and trying to catch my breath.

"I got you AJ just wait on it" she say then let me go.

Once I introduce them to Mimi we all went to the arcade play a few games and went to grab a bite to eat.

"Where Austin at"? CJ ask taking a bite of his burger.

"He probably at work still" I say.

"After this we gonna swing by his job just to mess with him" CJ said.

"Ight Austin cuss you out coming up there starting stuff".

"Austin know what's up but nah I need me some polo shirts anyway, he just might give me a discount". After eating we all was on our way to go see Austin.

Go back to chpt.1 I change Sanai character, she kinda look like Jay so yeah I change her.