28

Kesean

"Sean that's enough shampoo I don't need all that you gonna make my hair soapy".

Lonnie got me washing her hair and I hardly know what I'm doing my own self.

"You act like I know what I'm doing" I tell her while washing her hair.

"Well you the one volunteer to wash my hair so I assume you knew how to wash hair".

"Okay next time I won't say nothing" after I rinse her hair I got a towel and wrap it around her hair.

"There my job here is done".

"No you ain't done yet you gotta blow dry it then comb it out".

"You must want to be bald head then cause if I comb your hair trust and believe you will need a wig once I get finish with you".

"On second thought never mind I got thanks for washing it though" she grab the comb out my hand and went to the room.

She got my fingers hurting, while she was doing her hair my phone start ringing. I look at the screen it was my momma calling.

"Yes mommy dearest".

"I got your momma dearest, look you better talk to Brittany before I get a hold to her".

"What she do now"?

"She came by and drop Bre'nae off and this time she had bags and everything, I love my grandbaby to death but I can't take care of her I'm barely taking care of myself".

"Okay I'll be back home to come get her and far as Brittany I'll deal with her".

"Okay see you soon".

I place my phone on the couch and ran my hands across my face.

"You good"?

"Yeah I'm good just got off the phone with my mom, I gotta make a trip back home to handle something".

I haven't told Lonnie about me having a child, before I even met Lonnie is was talking to Brittany and this stuff she pulling by leaving my child at my moms and don't show up for days is the reason why we not together now. I'll have to tell soon as I get back but as of right now I need to go get my daughter.

Aaliyah

"Liyah, Liyahhh!!!" AJ said with this big smile on his face".

"AJ what's up and why are you so happy, are you sick" I touch his forehead.

"I'm good, I ran into this shorty yesterday while running and we end up going to the gym together".

"That's great and what is this girl name".

"Angel and trust me she's an Angel alright".

"Oh okay seems like you like this girl".

"Nah I wouldn't say like maybe as a friend though, she seems older but that body of hers".

"I see ya little bro, since you came up here to bother me buy me some lunch".

"Cool where you wanna go"?

"Well since you paying I wanna go to Jason's Deli".

"That's a little expensive I can take you to Taco Bell or McDonald's".

"No I don't want that".

"Fine let's go".

"Okay give me a second and I'll meet you in the lobby".

"Girl who was that"? Aniqua ask me as I was walking to put my jacket in the locker.

"That's my brother AJ he's about to take me to lunch, you welcome to come".