46

5 months

Aniqua

We found out what I was having which is a boy, AJ was more excited then I was.

"Our first born is a boy Niqua, baby I'm so happy you just don't know. You know I gotta name him after me".

I just smile I never seen him like this when at first he was worrying about whether he was going to be a good dad or not.

"AJ calm down I know you excited and all just relax a little" I tell him.

"I can't baby I'm too hype, we need to swing by and tell the rest. Meaning you need to get with Aaliyah and them so they can hook up the baby shower".

"I see you way ahead of me with this huh"?

"Yea pretty much, come on lets go" he peck my lips then out the door we went. What I'm going to do with him?

Kalonnie

For the past two days Sean been giving me the silent treatment and its getting on my nerves.

"Did I do something for you not to talk to me"? I ask him.

"No why would you think that? I just been thinking lately, All this time Bre'nae wasn't mines and I treated her like she was mines and now she took that away from me".

I see where he was coming from and I know its going to take some time for him to get over it.

Sanai

While Jaxon was at the studio I went to go see my momma since I didn't have no photo shoot.

I end up parking in my dad spot since his car wasn't there, which I'm pretty sure he won't be home no time soon.

I knock on the door a couple of times then use my key, for some reason I just like doing that.

"What's the point of you having a key if you going to be knocking on the door, matter of fact give me back the key" my dad said.

"No daddy you know I be playing and if you here...wait momma is in your car"?

"Yeah you just miss her, what brings you by"? He ask while sitting on the couch watching tv.

I didn't expect for my dad to be here I came to tell my mom about Jaxon. There was no way in the world I was gonna sit here and tell my dad about him.

"Umm I stop by to talk to mom but since she's not here I'll come back later".

"What you don't want to hang with ya dad, whatever it is I'm pretty sure you can tell me".

"No it's sorta a woman to woman talk".

"Its about that Jason boy ain't it"?

"Really daddy, his name is Jaxon and yes it's about him".

"Come on and tell me you falling for him and y'all two really love each other".

See he's already reading me wherever my mother is at she need to hurry and come home.

"Yeah dad I like him alot".

"That's all it better be, I bet not find out he been all up in ya cookie jar".

"Oh my gosh daddy please don't talk about that, can we talk about something else cause I don't feel comfortable talking to you about Jaxon".

"Okay fine but I meant what I said, AJ peanut head ass already got a baby on the way I don't need you bring one. I'm still young and y'all trying to make me old early".

This man here. "Dad you are old mind as well accept it, I can see the grey in your hair already" I tell him as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"That's AJ, Austin, Liyah, and you stressing me out".

"Oh whatever we both know that's not true" I end up spending time with my daddy like old times.

Austin

"Baby did you take ya meds today"?

"Did you take yours"? She ask with an attitude.

Lately she been in funk mood that I couldn't quite get lunch like what did I do.

"Okay I just ask but ight whatever" I didn't feel like fussing with her not today.

"Austin tell me something, you think you control me or something"? She ask me.

"No why would you say that I'm just looking out for you since I care" I tell her.

She look at me then chuckle to herself, "Well since you clam you care about me how about giving me some time alone".

"Ashley I'm not getting you right now what done crawl up in ya ass today you been in a funky ass attitude, what's the problem"?

"Nothing leave me alone go see your sisters or AJ, I want to be alone".

"Okay you want to be alone fine I'll let you cool off" I grab my keys off the table heading out the door. I never seen her like that but she want space I will let her have it for now.