62

AJ

"Momma you need to get your rest and stop stressing that's not good".

Sanai, Austin and I was in the room with our mom while pops was speaking with the doctor. Coming to find out it was a sign of a stroke and that's no joke to be having a stroke.

"Ma what's going on are you sick and you not telling us" Sanai said while holding her hand.

"No I'm not sick maybe its stress, don't worry about me I will be okay. All I need is rest and I'll be okay" she say giving us a smile.

"Yeah but stop stressing I can't lose you" Austin say.

"She ain't going nowhere, momma a thug" I say causing her to laugh. "But real talk Ms. Jiraya get your rest".

She look at me like I had two heads. "Boy have you lost your mind, call me by name again and watch I rip your tongue out" she threatened me.

"I love you mommy" I tried to kiss her cheek but she grab my lips causing me to pull back.

"That's what you get big dummy" Sanai say while laughing.

"Damn ma I mean dang that hurt" I rub my lips.

We stayed up there with our mom until we find out if they was going to keep her overnight or let her go home, which I was getting hungry and I didn't want nothing from the cafeteria or the vending machine.

"Which one of y'all wanna go get me something to eat"? I ask Nai and Austin.

"Don't even look my way I ain't go nowhere for you, must be crazy" Nai always had something smart to say.

"What about you A? I'll buy you something to".

"Give me the money and the keys to your car cause I know you got a full tank of gas" he say holding his hand out.

"Oh its like that you gotta take my car to run my gas out" I shook my head handing him my keys and the money. Once I told him what I wanted he left out.

I look over at my mom who was sleep so I told Nai let's step out and walk around the hospital. As we walk down the hall I look over at Nai, seems like she was thinking about something.

"What's on your mind"?

"A whole lot of stuff" she say.

"Okay like what? Look we might bump heads that's nothing but love, I wanna know what's going on with my baby sister. You might be the oldest but I still feel like a big brother to you, so what's wrong AJ is the problem solver".

She side eye me while smirking. "I don't know AJ I'm having this feeling that something bad might happen to mom, and AJ you and I both know that if something happens to mom I'm go-".

"Whoa Sanai calm down mom is going to be alright, its just stress you have nothing to worry about" I pull her into a hug then all of a sudden I hear soft sniffs.

"Nai come on now don't cry she's alright".

"I know AJ I'm just scared, I love that woman to death just as much I love our daddy".

After Nai calm herself down we head back to the room waiting for Austin to get back with the food, he need to hurry up I'm over here starving.

Sanai

They let my mom go home so we told her to get some rest and we'll be by to check on her later on. I came home ready to hear what Jaxon wanted to talk about.

"Okay you said we needed to talk so I am all ears" I sat on the couch as he sat across from me.

"First off Sanai I think we need to chill for a couple of days or maybe a month or two, I feel like this relationship is not working".

"Wait hold up what you mean chill for a month or two, you saying we need a break from each other"?

"Yes that's what I'm saying, for the past couple of months the people from your past is popping up out of nowhere. If it wasn't for your brother pulling me away from that dude he'll probably be dead".

"Okay so this is what this is all about over something that happen a long time ago. Jaxon that was my past, I know what I did was stupid but it's done can't take it back".

I can't believe he want us to break from each other. If that's what he wants then okay fine maybe we do need a break.

"Nai its not only about that, I need to work on myself as well. We both need to find ourselves then when the time is right we can get back together, I still love you no matter what" he got up and sat by me.

"Just to let you know I won't be waiting to long for you, meaning don't have me waiting for you" once I said what I had to say I got up and went to my room. At this point I don't know if I should be mad, upset, or what.

I heard the front door close meaning he must left out. As of right now I'm not thinking about him, I grab my phone and call my mom to make sure she was alright even though we told her to get some rest but she's my momma so I'm going to check up on her.

"What you want Nai"? My dad ask since he answer the phone.

"I was calling to check on my mom how is she"?

"She's okay, she getting her rest now I already told your two brothers if they call her phone again I'm going to block them as well as you".

"Wow dad you so mean, I won't call no more then".

"Or come by".

I smack my lips, "Okay daddy fine love you and kiss momma for me".

"Ight love you to" soon I ended the call I place my phone down and start straighten up a bit just to get my mind off things.

Austin

"I can't wait for my two little ones to come" Ashley say while rubbing her belly.

I was in my own little world I didn't realize that Ashley was calling my name. "Yeah what you say"? I ask her.

"I said are you okay"?

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking about some things, by the way tomorrow I'm taking you to go see the house I pick out you is going to like it".

"Austin I hope its not one of those big houses with all of them rooms".

"What's wrong with having that"?

"Umm we don't need all that just a three bedroom house".

"Don't worry baby you'll like it" I tell her as I kiss her belly, I felt them moving so I start talking to them. The more I was talking they was moving.

"Okay baby you can stop talking to the twins they doing to much moving for me".

"That's because they hear they daddy talking to them" during the rest of the day Ashley and I was talking about random stuff since my pops wouldn't let me call to check on my mom, I'll be by there tomorrow to check on her make sure she's good. AJ told me about Sanai, I feel the same way to but she's not going anywhere I know that for a fact.

If you a Trey Songz fan go check out (Disrespectful) @kissyface345