27

(Jay& Sanai)⬆⬆

Sanai

"You heard anything yet"? I ask David while talking to him on the phone.

"No word on the street he been MIA for a minute ain't no telling where he at. I stop working with him soon you left, as of right now I'm hiding on the low cause I'm soon to be dead next".

"You need to get out if there and move back to your hometown".

"Nai its not that easy if I go back to Houston he's going to find me, don't worry about me I'll be alright I'm just worrying about you".

I was silent for a minute then I began to speak, "Well thanks for looking out I will get back with you later". After hanging up from him I was going up to this place to do a photo shoot.

*******

"Nai you would not believe whose here" Zardari said as I was putting my bag down.

"Who"?

"Just guess" she say smiling hard.

"No I don't have time to be playing no guessing game".

"Okay fine, you know the top famous model well she use to model anyway Jiraya Alsina. She's here to do a photo shoot with you can you believe it".

"Zardari calm down girl by the way that's my mom you're talking about" I told her. What did I say that for cause all Zardari did was scream making a scene.

"So if she's your mom that means August Alsina is you- your yo".

"Dad? Yes" I say finish her sentence.

"I have to meet them both Nai I promise I won't fan girl".

"Riigghhtt, well there goes my momma" I pointed towards her as she was sitting in the chair getting her make-up done.

"You know on second thought I just remember I gotta go make a run be back" she went the opposite way, That girl is something else.

"Mrs. Alsina it is my pleasure to do a shoot with you and I'm such a fan of your work, when I grow up I wanna be just like you" I say sitting next to my mom while laughing.

"Haha very funny, you just now getting here"?

"Yeah I had to take care of something real quick" I tell her while getting ready to get my face done.

After the make-up artist was finish with us we was on our way on the set, "Ready to knock this out"? I look over to my mom.

"You must not know your momma was born ready".

"Well then lets get this out the way".

AJ

Since today was a beautiful day I was going out for a run, I had my earbuds in and was ready to drop a sweat.

While I was running I had receive a text from Caleb, I shot him back a text then I end up running into a lady who I made fall.

"I'm so sorry about that I should've watch where I was going" I say as I help her up.

"No its fine" she say while dusting herself off.

I haven't noticed I was staring so hard until she wave her hand in my face.

"Oh you said something"?

"I said would you like to tag along with me to the gym".

"Yeah sure, you want to go in separate cars or-".

"Its fine you can ride with me I don't bite unless you want me to" she walk away with a smirk on her face.

I don't know if I wanna ride with her now but she's beautiful, "I'm just playing by the way what's your name"? She ask.

"August but you can call me AJ" I told her.

"Alright AJ, you can call me Angel".

"So that mean you real name is like Angela or something"?

"No Angel is my actually name, we can talk some more on our way to the gym".

Jousha

"What you mean in have a child"?

"Josh don't play stupid you know when you mess with me before I told you about my problem".

"Well I wanna see her then".

"You can't".

"And why is that? See that's what I'm talking about you sitting up here talking about we have a child together and you just now telling me. But when I want to see the kid you wanna say I can't, you know what I don't have time for your games" I ended the call and turn my phone completely off.

Messing around with Trina was just a thing to do, now she come calling me about I have a child what else is new.

This is too much for my soul what's going on? Lol anyway can y'all go check out Treshaababy book and show some love