21

Austin

"So what's your problem, you seem like a brand new person all of a sudden. I know this is not about our sister" AJ said while we was sitting inside of taco bell.

"Something like that, I mean how she just gonna up and come back after all these years. Then ma didn't even tell us about her that's some foul shit man".

"You can't be mad at Liyah or mom I'm pretty sure it was a reason she didn't tell us about her".

"I don't want to hear all that, y'all can play happy family all you want but its going to take time before I get along with her."

"Dude stop being petty, look I'm having a little gathering at the house so you and Ashley swing by".

"We might, let me get back to work before Angel call my phone" I say getting up from the table.

"Your boss have your number"?

"Yeah not a big of a deal she's cool people but for whatever reason dad don't like her".

"I'm have to come up there and see this Angel chick, see you later on bro" we dap each other up and went our separate ways.

Jiraya

It still feels unreal to me, soon as she step one foot in the door I knew that was my baby.

"So tell me...where have you been if you wasn't dead, was there some type of mix up or what"?

"I can't really explain it mom all I remember was being surrounded by nurses".

*******

"I don't think Austin is comfortable with me around".

"Don't pay him no mind he's just upset right now, give him time. AJ is having a gathering at his place so we going to swing by there in a little bit".

I start getting dress to head over to AJ house, Kay and them is going to freak out when they see Aaliyah.

"How you feeling"? August ask me while I was brushing my hair.

"I don't know its like a dream to me really, I'm just happy that she's back".

"Well we have all four of our kids I feel complete and at peace, I know momma Jackie is proud. Just wish she was here as well to see".

"Yeah she would be happy and crying all at the same time, I miss her though Aug" August pull me into him and I just buried my face into his chest, I wanted to cry but no tears came.

"You good" he look down at me.

"Yeah, come on before AJ start calling wondering where we at" I grab my shoes and headed downstairs to get out the door.

"You ready Aaliyah"? I ask her.

"Maybe, would if they don't remember me" she say.

"Don't worry Liyah, your cousin Kay will remember you. I'm be there right by your side".

"Alright my two ladies ready" August said walking out the door with the keys in his hands heading to the door.

"Yeah we are ready" we all left out the door got in the car making our way to AJ house.

CJ

"Man these crawfish is really banging AJ".

"I'm gald you like, Nique spice them a little bit".

"Oh she did huh well it need more seasoning then" I grab a napkin and start wiping my hand.

"What you got against my girl man"?