54

Thank you for the ideas.

Jiraya

"Austin honey are you trying to make me old, AJ now you but I'm happy for you" Once Austin told me that Ashley is pregnant I was happy to know. They just making August and I grandparents before our time which I don't mind having grandkids to spoil.

"Don't worry Nai will popping out some kids soon" AJ tease.

"Sike, I'm not ready for children. I want to at least enjoy my life while I still can, you and AJ can make all the babies y'all want".

"Who making babies? Sanai Its know you ain't pregnant. See I knew that Jason dude wasn't the one for you, matter of fact where is he at I'm going to take a visit" August said, We didn't even notice he walk in the den when Nai was talking.

"Daddy calm down and no I'm not pregnant, Ashley is so you need to be chewing Austin out".

Having my kids over to visit and talk to them ease my mind even though I miss my Aaliyah. Like all this time I thought she would be with us forever, guess some things happens for a reason.

August

"I see y'all two knuckle heads don't listen when I be talking" I say to Austin and AJ.

"We do be listening to you pops" they both said at the same time.

"Oh really huh? Well apparently not the both of you making babies when I clearly told you before you start fucking wrap it up. Don't get me wrong I will love my grandkids but y'all still young".

"You have some nerve to tell them about wrapping it up when you didn't" Jay said.

"I had a reason baby your stuff was to good, I had to see how it feel" I wink at her.

"Gross I can't believe what my ears just heard" Nai said covering up her ears while AJ and Austin look at me with disgust.

"What that's how we had y'all so don't even act surprise".

"Okay dad enough, can we talk about something else other than you talking nasty while we are here wait until we leave".

"I'm saying cause I'm still trying to forget that day I heard you and momma getting it in".

While AJ and them was complaining I sat next to Jay pulling her into my lap as they continue to talk, "Them your kids" I tell Jay.

"So is yours, you ask for them".

"I know but can I give them back" we both laugh then start talking about something else. One thing I know is I love my kids but Aaliyah my first baby girl if only she could've stayed.

"Aye pops can you hook us up with some of your cajun gumbo" AJ ask getting me out of my thought.

"What I look like cooking for you them days are over, you can cook for me though".

"Oh no I tried some of AJ cooking and he can't cook for nothing to the point this boy can't even boil water" Nai said causing me and Jay to laugh as well Austin which he tried to hold it in.

"Don't even fake on me Nai you barley know how to cook. I'm surprise Jaxon is still with you".

"Ight calm down I'll hook something up, I need a few things from the store so start writing cause its going to be a list" I tell him, AJ grab his phone then I began to tell him what to get.

Caleb

Lately Mimi been leaving the house early then coming home late like what's that about? I don't think she's cheating I trust her, she do be going over her mom's house so I ain't making a big deal out of it yet I'll just have to ask her what's going on with her once she gets home from work.