38

As you can see I change Kay and Tori, They kinda favor the last girls I had on Forever Love. Far as Justin I couldn't find a similar pic so I use the same pic...

CJ

"Like blah, brrap, brrap
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot....

Y'all better have my money!
Pay me what you owe me
Y'all better have my (Tori better have my)
Jay better have my (Kay better have my)
Y'all better have my money!".

I was telling all three of them they better have my money and they looking at me like I'm speaking spanish or something.

"No reason why y'all looking at me I know I look good and all so please give me my face back" I tell them.

They start laughing like shit was funny, we was at the casino just kicking it. Aug and JJ goes wonder off leaving me with their women, they know I don't get along with Jay and Kay.

"How about this I'll give you half if I win, deal" Jay tells me.

"I guess that's a deal, so what about the two of you" I say looking towards Tori and Kay.

"You know I ain't giving you a damn thing, miss me with that" she grab her drink and left from the table.

"Ight killa Kay I got you" I tell her, soon Kay left Aug came back to the table.

"Did I miss anything"? He ask sitting next to Jay.

"Nah but you and JJ didn't have to leave me with them, they was giving me a hard time. I'm about to go up to the room and change into my swimming trunks, I need to cool off" I got up and left them in the casino. I seen some kids out there on the slide having fun, they just don't know I'm about to take over.

********

"Aye I'll give you a penny if you let me break in front of you" I told the little girl.

"Stranger danger, stranger danger" she yell out.

"Girl I ain't not stranger I'm CJ better recognize, by the way I know August Alsina. Do you know who he is"?

"Yeah I love his music, since you know him where he at"? She ask placing her hand on her little hip.

"Let me break in front of you and I'll tell you".

She thought about it then went on and let me cut in front, now soon as I leave here I gotta go grab Aug.

"Really pops you just gonna do that to a little girl" Caleb said standing next to me.

"Damn right, since when you got a tattoo on that bird chest of yours".

"I been had this but enough talking let me get in line with you".

"Hell nah you better go to the back I had to tell the little girl I'll show her August".

"Okay I'm your son so you can let me cut in".

"I hate to break it to you Caleb but you was adopted, sorry you had to find out like this" I tell him as I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Why you playing".

"Look at my face do it look like I'm playing, go ask your momma now move finna hit this slide".

Soon as I made it up the stairs I was ready to go down so I could dodge that little girl, I know CJ gonna go to Tori and tell her what I said about him being adopted. I'm crazy right? I know it.

Tori

While I was talking to Aug and Jay I seen Caleb walking in with his chest out.

"CJ where your clothes at"?