58

Next Morning...

Kesha

"Momma if you let me explain everything I c-".

"I don't want to hear it Jewel I really don't" I end up getting dress and was gonna go for a jog. I'm not going to sit up here and pretend that everything is fine which is not, I had to find out from my own son.

After I do my little morning run I need to see Jaxon so we could talk.

****

"I'm sorry for disrespecting you, Jewel just been rubbing me the wrong way so I couldn't hold it in any longer" Jaxon began to tell me about everything while we was sitting inside of Ihop.

"By the way I want to know how you know Sanai folks"?

I really didn't want to talk about that even though that was years ago. "August and I use to be married, we both was from New Orleans and I was in love with that man. But to make the long story short he end up cheating on me with Jiraya which is Sanai momma. I was mad and hurt so I told him that Jewel wasn't his and he wanted a divorce after that".

"Wow so you did your dirt to huh"?

"Well yeah, you heard from your girlfriend"?

"Momma can we just enjoy breakfast I don't want to talk about her right now".

"Okay I'm sorry let's talk about something else".

After having breakfast with Jaxon he went on about his business. I stop by the store to do a little shopping before heading back to my mother house.

While picking up some stuff I accidentally bump into this lady basket. "I'm so sorry excuse me" I tell the lady.

"Oh its fine" she say, coming to find out it was Jiraya. At the festival I didn't bother to look in her direction cause I was to busy checking out August.

"Jiraya" I smile trying to break the silent.

"Kesha, what brings you back to Atlanta"?

"Visiting my mother, by the way how is Jackie and Greg".

"My mother pass some years ago".

"Oh I'm sorry about your lost".

"Yeah thanks, look what we had going was a long time ago. Even though I still don't like you, nothing personal just don't think we friends. It was nice seeing you though" and with that she went on and continue to shop as well I did the same.

Jiraya

"Foreal Jay stop playing what did you say to her"?

"Nothing harsh, I spoke and left it at that" I told Kay that I ran into Kesha and she believe I threaten the girl.

"Okay Jay I guess, how is August"?

"Still upset, I mean Sanai sitting up there doing that type of stuff and sitting up there talking about she needed money for school when she know dog on well August would've send her some more money. I can't talk to her right now its going to take some time and Austin come calling me telling me that Ashley pulling knives on him".

"Ohh Jay them your kids" Kay shook her head.

"You mean August kids, I'm not gonna let them stress me out".

While talking with Kay about her cousins I check on August to see if was okay. All he do is go to the studio and come home, we both are mad with Sanai for what she did but it happen. Sooner or later I'll sit and talk with her, we all make mistakes at times right?

Ashley

"AJ I didn't mean to take it that far I know how I can get sometimes".

"Look Ashley I know you was upset at the time but my brother loves you, he would never hurt you. Yeah he was wrong for not telling you everything, you was also wrong for jumping to conclusions and picking up knives. You can't be doing that girl don't you know you can go to jail for doing that".

I felt bad for doing what I did so I went over AJ house to talk to him, at the time I didn't take my medicine.

"I know I gotta stop before I end up loosing my baby".

"My point exactly, gone back home and work it out".

"Thanks for hearing me out AJ" I say while hugging him.

"No problem you make sure you take care of yourself".

"I will I tell him then went on and got in my car heading home.

Jaxon

I stop by Sanai parents house to talk with them but for some reason I was nervous to knock on the door. I went to walk back to my car when I heard Mrs. Alsina open the door calling me.

"What brings you by"? She ask.

"I wanted to talk to you and Mr. Alsina about Nai".

"Is she okay? Did something happen to her"?

"Wait calm down she's fine I'm just upset about what happen the other day, right now we not on speaking terms".

"Give her time I know how you feel August is still mad he'll come around soon, come on in" she motion for me to come back.

******

"Now my momma didn't tell me that" I couldn't stop laughing about what Mrs. Alsina told me that she stole my momma husband.

"Come on Jaxon its not that funny, I was just a little hot girl in high school being grown".

"Okay I see you had it going on back in the day" we talk and I noticed time was flying.

"I enjoy talking to you Mrs. Alsina but I need to get going" I tell her getting up from my seat.

"Okay and stop saying Mrs. Alsina, call me momma Jay you family now. You and my child might not be talking right now but eventually y'all be back together".

She was definitely right. "Yeah ture, okay momma Jay talk to you later" I walk to my car heading to the studio then go home, I might swing by to talk to Sanai I don't know.

AJ

"You look just like your daddy" the lady say to little Aug as I was holding him.

"Yeah he gets his good looks from me just got the good hair from his momma, don't tell her I said that though" I told the lady.

We was at the doctor's office so little Aug can get his shots, Aniqua went to the restroom so I sat in the waiting room waiting for them to call us in the back.

"You know you look familiar I just can't put my finger on it" the lady said as she kept staring at me.

"I don't know you might know me" I say.

"Mind if I ask what's your name"? She ask.

"August Alsina" the nurse call out just when I was about to tell her. "Well there you have it that's my name as well as my son, nice talking to you" I say then I went in the back with the nurse, I'm ready to get this over with so I can take my little man home.

Unknown

August Alsina haven't heard that name in a while, meaning August must had another child. Damn how times fly. I was sitting in the waiting area waiting to be call, I'm ready to go already. "Chaunti Lee"? The lady call me, which is about time.

This should be a movie huh?

Here ya go another chpt, my fingers hurt lol but I do it for y'all. Something came to mind so don't be mad when it happen, get ready to bring some tissue out.....well not yet I will let you know later on.