52

Jaxon

I know I was wrong for blaming Sanai and also putting my hands on her. I don't know what came over me, hopefully she would hear me out once I apologize.

A part of me want to go over to her place but then I went against it. Forget it I grab my keys off the counter making my way out the door heading downstairs to her place. Just when I was about to knock Sanai come walking in the building not paying me no mind.

"I know you read my text" I tell her.

"Yeah and your poiny is...." she say while unlocking her door, once she got it open I follow right behind her.

"Look there's nothing to talk about okay, you done said what you had to say and did. So you can leave and not to worry about me speaking to you again".

"I'm sorry for what I did, honestly I didn't mean to put my hands on you or call you out your name. I was just angry at the time, please hear me out and after this I would leave you alone". I say taking her hand into mines leading her in the living room to sit on the couch so she could hear me out.

I feel real bad now and I couldn't even sleep that night knowing what I did was wrong, hopefully her two brothers or father is not out to get me.

"Okay fine what is it"? Sanai ask waiting to hear what I have to say.

I took a deep breath before I started to talk. "Once again I am sorry for putting my hands on you and for blaming you, I knew it wasn't your fault. It was just David and I was close and I couldn't stand his stepfather. I feel that half of it is my fault if I would have took David with me he wouldn't been in the mess he was in, Nai I love you and want to be with you give me another chance and I promise you I would never in my life put my hands on you again".

"How I suppose to know that? I done heard the same thing from David when I was with him. So all that baby I love you, I would never hit you again bull I been there and ain't trying to go back".

"I understand that and I'm not like my cousin, yeah he was the type to beat on women and fight them. Me on the hand no, I can't lose you Nai" by then I was on my knees in front of her asking for my forgiveness and another chance.

Sanai

Everything he was saying sound just like David, He was literally on his knees in front of me begging for another chance. All I could do is look into his eyes to see if he was serious or not, I couldn't find nothing. "I don't know I'm having second thoughts about this Jaxon, I mean apart of me want to believe you then again I don't know. I refuse to go back down the road of getting hurt again mentally and physically", I tell him as I held both of his hands.

"Sanai I promise you won't have to worry about going back to your old past, I love you to death and I mean it" he pull me in for a kiss and pull away.

"I guess I can give you another chance but if you ever in ya life put your hands on me again trust and believe I will call up my brothers and daddy to come after you" I warn him.

A small smile crept on his face then he stood up on his feet. "Don't worry I would never do it again" he say as he pull me up to my feet giving me a hug.

"I love you girl" he say as he face was buried in the crook of my neck.

"Love you too" I say back.

Aaliyah

I finally got back in touch with Darnell and I gave him an answer, he understood so basically we're friends. Bad as I wanted to start something with him I couldn't cause my time was half way up.

Later on tonight I told my momma and them to come over to my place for dinner, just only Sanai, AJ, Austin, momma, and daddy. I just only want them to come over tonight cause this will be the last time I see them and I feel that they should know. It's gonna hurt them much as he hurt me but its only for the best.

Austin

"Where you going all dress up"? Ashley ask me as I was fixing my tie.

"Aaliyah want me to come by the house, she said she want to tell us something so I guess AJ and Nai are going to be there as well" I tell her as I got through with messing with my tie.

"Oh okay well tomorrow I had made an appointment so don't be out too long".

"Don't worry I won't, before I leave I'm going to need you to take your medicine".

"Already did and I only took one, I think the pills they gave me are making me fat and I can't have that baby you know how I feel when it comes to my weight" she pouted a little.

"Ain't nothing wrong with having a little fat on ya just in the right places" I held her waist while kissing on her neck.

"Yeah but still babe I think when we go see the doctor I'll see if she can give me something else other than these".

"Okay I'm about to go see you in a little while" I gave her a kiss then left out.

AJ

"Don't worry baby I won't be gone long, Aaliyah wanted to tell me something so I'm going to head over there then I'll be back".

"It's cool take your time, I won't be leaving this hospital until tomorrow evening. Since baby Aug is in the nursery I can get me some sleep cause we both know that soon as we go home there is no sleep".

"Yeah you right about that but I'll be back though" I kiss the top of her forehead then I left out.

I wonder what it is that Aaliyah need to tell me, hope its nothing bad.

I see some of y'all are anxious to know what's going on with Aaliyah, well you'll find out in the next chapter