65

Bring your tissue out....

Jiraya

Kids was talking and playing until Mr. Alsina walk in then it got quiet, mane if I tell ya he was sexy as hell my eyes never left him he was wearing a black long sleeve button down polo shirt with true religion jeans on and some black J's for him to be a teacher he can dress.

I guess he knew I was looking at him because he look at me and smile I smile back and look away, "Well I see we have a new student" he said, his accent tho just like music to my ears. "What is your name"? "Umm Jiraya Smith". "Well we are glad to have you Ms. Smith" when he said that I just smile during the whole class period we was working on the bell ringer and I was getting furstrated cuz I didn't understand the problem.

While everybody was working I was just too busy looking at Mr.Alsina who was sitting at his desk typing on his laptop, I notice on his sideburns he had self then when he look the other way it said made, hmm self made I whisper to myself. "Did you say something Jiraya"? he said getting me out of my thought huh? "No sir" I said looking down at my paper,please bell hurry up and ring I said to myself finally the bell rung I got up and before I could leave Mr.Alsina stop me.....

J: yes?

Mr.A: did you turn in your bell ringer?

J: umm no sir I didn't understand it so I'm take it home and get help

Mr.A: why didn't you ask me I am the teacher I could've help you, next time ask okay

J: yeah

Mr.A: okay you can be dismiss, oh and Jiraya you're too pretty to be having your head down so pick your head up love smile

J: (blushing) thanks

I left out of Mr.Alsina classroom blushing hella hard.

"Mrs. Alsina are you okay"? The doctor ask me knocking me off my daze.

"Yes, thanks for your help" I gave him warm smile as I went to grab my purse to leave.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Alsina I really was hoping to tell you some good news, you is one of my favorite patients".

"No need to feel sorry for me, you tried everything you possibly could. I'll be okay, telling my family is going to be difficult but I can get through it, you have a nice day" I gave him a hug and left out with a smile on my face.

Well I found out some news and its best if it get everyone over to the house and tell them.

"Momma you put your foot in this food, I'm going to have to take me an extra plate before I leave" AJ said while stuffing his face.

"You are welcome to take some with you" I tell him.

"Whoa hold up Jay so that mean I can to right since I'm your favorite".

"Yes CJ".

"Your favorite, she's my favorite. I knew her longer then you did" Kay tell him.

"Nah Kay I don't want to even hear that. Jay just put up with you until I came in the picture".

We all was sitting at the dinner table eating while joking around, I'm going to miss them especially CJ crazy self.