35

Filler Chapt....

Jiraya

I call up everyone to come by the house to hangout and enjoy each other, by us being so busy we never got the chance to do it.

"Momma your favorite son is here" AJ said walking in with Aniqua right by him. He finally let me meet her and she's a sweet girl I like her and I can tell that AJ is happy to be with her.

"You thought niggah I'm her favorite" Austin said walking pass him.

"Boy watch ya mouth and I don't have favorites I love all of my kids" I tell them as I hug them both.

"Jay don't be telling them that you know I'm your favorite out of your kids and husband so yeah don't be sugar coating nothing" CJ said.

Once everyone came we all sat out on the patio talking. "So what's going on Jay you gotta us all here, wait don't tell me you and Aug end up having another child" CJ said holding while holding his chest.

"If you is pregnant let it be a boy cause Aaliyah and Nai is enough" AJ said.

I laugh and said no I'm not pregnant. "I can't have my family come around and chill with me" I say.

"You up to something I know you to well" Kay said.

"Okay fine I was online lastnight just surfing the web then I thought about how we should all go on a family trip, you know we do it every year".

"I know you don't think I'm going to be in the same car with these crazy folks while traveling" August said pulling me in his lap.

"Yeah I'm with Aug we can't be surrounded with silly folks" CJ mention causing Kay and Tori to look at him up side his head.

"Now you shouldn't say nothing you the main one" Justin tells him.

"That's sounds like a good idea I think we should do it" Aaliyah said.

"Where we going"? Caleb ask.

"On a cruise".

"Oh yeah when we leaving cause I can gone ahead and pack my stuff and be ready to go" CJ said getting up from his seat.

"I didn't get the tickets yet so hold on" I tell him.

"A family trip huh, momma you and dad must did family trips" Austin said.

"Yeah Nai, Lonnie, and Caleb went when we went to Disneyland".

"Oh foreal you couldn't wait until you had us then went" AJ ask acting like he was hurt.

"Y'all wasn't thought of yet" I tell him.

"I'm hungry can we order something cause I'm a diabetic meaning I have to eat" I shook my head at CJ as he went back in the house to only come back out with a apple, like that suppose to fill him up.

"How about we make some rotel instead, girls y'all wouldn't mind going to the store to get the things"?

"No we don't" Sanai and the rest of them got up to go to the store while Kay, Tori, and I went back in the house. I turn on some music and we start moving around to have some room in the living room.

"Aye ma we going with the girls to the store" AJ said as they all walk out the kitchen going to the front door.

"No y'all can stay here until we get back" Nai said.

"Girl gone with that come cause I'm ready to eat plus momma said we could go".

"Aye ying and yang stop all that arguing and get to the store to"get the rotel, chips, drinks, and some lemonheads. Now gone and do that matter of fact I'm coming along cause I know how you young folks be" CJ left out the door as well.

They definitely gonna be forever especially with CJ with them, while CJ went with the kids August and JJ was still out on the patio talking while we straighten up the house, it feels good to have family around.

Family road trip with the whole family, how this gonna turn out?

S/O to Queenlonnie for bringing it up