24

Jiraya

I heard about Cynique and it was heart broken, now my baby is all depress and feel like its his fault.

I walk into his old room and he had the covers over his head, the room was a mess and some of his things were broken.

"AJ I know how you feeling I been through this ain't nothing wrong with feeling this way but you can't stay in this mode for a long time" I told as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ma I don't want to hear it right now just let me be locked up in this room forever".

"No I'm not going to let that happen in a way you going to have to talk AJ. You don't want to end up taking depression pills trust me you don't, one minute you sad then next thing you happy".

"Maybe I'm better off not living since I was the cause of Nique death" he roll on his stomach, I hop on his back causing him to laugh a little.

"Boy don't you ever in your life say that again you hear me" I say while pulling on his ear.

"Ahh ight momma dang that sh- I mean stuff, get off of me now".

"Are you going to get up and clean yourself up"?

"Yes".

"Alright gone and get a shower cause boy you stink, I'll be downstairs making breakfast. And if you don't be down by time I get finish trust and believe you don't want me to come back up here" I kiss his cheek and got off his back.

"You was up in there harassing AJ" August said while leaning on the counter eating a apple.

"He needed it, you remember how I was August when I was all depress".

"Yeah but you came through baby, that's tragic for what she did. Seeing AJ like he was last night was just to much, I told him it was okay to cry and surely he let it all fall".

"I don't want him to be in that stage to where I was", I was now finish with the food and soon as I was about to walk up the stairs AJ came running down.

"You must've smell me coming"?

"Pretty much" he smile then took his seat at the table then we all began to eat.

Kalonnie

"Damn Nai that's too tight what you trying to do pull my brains out".

"My bad I'll loosen it up a little".

I had Nai to braid my hair up since Sean was coming back down here to take me out so you know I had to look good for him.

"I ain't gonna be surprised if he proposed to you" Sanai said.

"Proposed? Nah I don't think so I mean we love each other but that's too soon don't you think".

"Maybe you're right, but you know Kesean love him some you".

"Yeah that's right, so you been looking cause I'm so glad that you drop David Kirko Bangz looking ass".

"No I haven't been looking, I might be single for a minute".

"Don't be single for to long, look soon as I get through with my pooh bear you, me, Aaliyah, AJ, and they girlfriends are going out".

"Ight sounds good to me and pooh bear really Lonnie".

"What I like it so that's all it matter".

Once she got finish with my hair I start getting ready, whatever he got plan I'm ready for it.

Aaliyah

"Stop blaming yourself its not your fault".

"I can't help it Liyah it seems like its my fault, once I told her that we could only be friends she went left field and what do I see, her body laid out in the street. I should have seen this coming".

"What you mean you should've seen it coming"?

"She's a sudicial".

"Wow I didn't know that, did you try to get her help".

"Yeah but she never tried to commit suicide once we got together, I guess she feel like that if she didn't have me then she's nothing without me".

I came by my the house to take my mom out to eat until I seen AJ here looking depress. He told me about Cynique and I was shock, he just needed to vent so I sat there and listen.

"Liyah I heard you was taking your momma out which means you taking me out as well to" my dad said sitting between me and AJ.

"If you want to go you can, AJ you welcome to come too".

"Nah don't be inviting him, he need to stay here and clean up that room he mess up".

"Dang dad why you always gotta hate"?

"Ain't nobody hating you just can't go".

While AJ and my dad was fussing about whose going where I went into the room where my mom was getting dress.

"What are those two down there arguing about"? She ask brushing her hair.

"Dad told AJ he couldn't come with us but he can" I laugh at the thought of that.

"He wasn't supposed to be going either".

"We can sneek out the backdoor without them noticing" I say.

"Good idea, come on lets go cause I hear your father" she grab her purse and we walk down the stairs seeing them still arguing. We went into the kitchen and went out the door and walk around the front and got in the car. "They is going to be mad at us" I say while driving.

"They'll be alright I might bring them back a plate might" during the ride I was talking when AJ was calling my phone and dad was calling momma phone. We look at each other then at our phones and sent the both of them to voicemail, "I know your daddy is going to get my ass when I get back home" she say while looking at her phone. "I don't even wanna know" I laugh while shaking my head.