66

August

"Jiraya we have been through alot with the lost of our first born and you almost overdosed, we pull it through though. You bless me with a beautiful Sanai and on down the line we will have four more, No matter what happens just know I will always be here for you even if we both disagree on things or not on good terms we will always be forever love".

I remember them vows I said to Jay on our wedding day, Everyone was still here wanting to know was Jay alright. Letting her cry until she couldn't cry no more, this can't be happening it gotta be some kind of mistake.

I watch as Jay was sleep in my arms until she open her eyes smiling up at me. "I know I'm cute you don't have to stare" she joke touching my nose.

"I look better than you" I say giving her a kiss. I can't lose my wife, the more I look at her the more my heart ache.

"Hey I love you, and no matter what happen my spirit will always be around. Now when I'm gone don't you even think about marr-".

"Jay I don't want to get into that right now besides you ain't going no where, I don't care what the doctor says" I held her tighter not wanting to let go.

"Nai and them left"?

"No they still here".

"Come on let's go back down there, I'm not sad anymore. Matter of fact I don't want to even think about the news I had received, the couple of days I have left will be my best day" she got out of bed going to the door waiting for me to get up from the bed.

"Aww baby stop looking sad I'm trying to not think about it neither shall you" she say.

If only it was that easy to not think about something like that.

Jiraya

August and I went downstairs where everyone was, soon as they seen me Nai hug me. I don't like to see my baby like this, she was the only one who was still upset.

"Look at me, Stop crying everything happens for a reason. I done did all my crying so I want all of you to stop being sad".

I took a seat on the couch with Nai next to me and August on the other side of me.

"You act just like aunt Jackie, a strong woman. I can't see how you do it" CJ said.

"Well I wasn't always strong of course it was scared myself" Kay look at me as I look at her. I got up and sat next to her taking my hands into hers.

"You and I both been through it from teenagers to adults, we had so much fun together especially when you, Tori, and I told that man at the club we was a couple".

"Yeah I remember that" she say causing her and Tori to laugh. I was just trying to lightening up the mood and it was working, CJ start going back to being crazy as usual. This is what I need it and be around, laughter instead of sadness.

Austin

I didn't want to leave my mom but she said she was cool, she was happy and didn't let that thing bother her. I was massaging Ashley feet as we was talking when I receive a text from AJ saying come up to the hospital its urgent.

I told Ashley I'll be right back, I didn't need her around this while she's pregnant it can cause stress.
"What's going on"? I ask pops while everyone was in the waiting room.

"Family of Jiraya Alsina" the doctor call out as my dad, AJ, Nai, and me walk up to him waiting to hear some news.

"She's getting worse to the point its almost over, I'm sorry to say this but she's not going to make it".

I didn't hear nothing at the moment I was zone out, "You all are welcome to go back there and see her" he say then walk away.

Omniscient

As they all enter into the room Nai couldn't take it, she literally lost it seeing her mom hook up to the cords. Jay was laying there with her eyes close. The only thing you heard was the beeping sound from the life line machine.

August stood next to Jay while holding her hand, he just stare at her. The more he stare he became emotional, Austin was on the other side holding his mom hand.

AJ was calming Nai down as they sat on the couch. Even though Jay wasn't awoke she could still here, August lean towards her and whisper in her ear. The only way Jay respond was she would lean her head towards August, letting him know she was listening.

Sanai kiss her mom and tried to hold in the tears which fail, AJ talk to his mom then kiss her cheek. August notice the life line was slowly about to turn into a straight line, sure enough it from beeping to the end of the line.

4 more chpts left....