10

Austin

For the past couple of days Ashley been moody lately. She won't eat and be having trouble sleeping, I couldn't deal with her being this way. Something is bothering her and she not telling me.

I walk in the room to see her laying in bed facing the window. "What wrong Ash? You been acting like this for past couple of days, I wanna know what's bothering you" I sat on the side of her waiting for her to answer.

"I don't want to tell you its embarrassing" she say sitting up.

"I don't care what it is just tell me, are you pregnant"?

"No" she said lowly.

"Then what is it? You can tell me anything" I held on to her hand and place my forehead against hers.

"Austin I have..I don't want to say you might think I'm crazy" she pull away from me.

"Baby just tell me please, I'm pretty sure its nothing bad".

"I have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder" she said.

"You have adhd"?

"Yeah, I been taking my meds but I stop cause I felt like I didn't need it, are you going to leave me"?

"No I'm not going anywhere, I'll make sure you take your medicine. You can't be hurting yourself like this you have to take your pills, I don't like seeing you like this" I pull her into my lap and peck her lips.

I wouldn't thought she had adhd. None of that matters either way I'm not leaving her eventually we can get through this.

CJ

"I don't know about y'all but I'm going to the class reunion" I say to Aug and them. We was all at Jay and August house debating on if we should go to the class reunion, of course I'm going so it don't make me no never mind.

"We all going CJ so chill out" Kay said.

"I don't think you need to go" I tell her.

"Why you say that"?

"Cause I'm pretty sure Trina is going to be there and I don't need you attacking her again".

"For what? She know her place, besides you know how long that was. I don't have time for foolishness, you just bet not act up".

"Girl I always be on my best behavior, ain't that right y'all"? I ask the rest of them but they just turn their heads.

"Oh okay that's how all of you feel" The thing was going to be next weekend so I had time to go get me something to wear, you know ya boy gotta look clean when I walk up in that thang.

Cynique

"Momma you in here? It's your daughter Nique" I yell out for my mom to hear me.

"Girl I'm in the kitchen stop all that yelling I ain't death" she said.

"Hello to you to momma" I gave her a hug and took a seat on the stool.

"What brings you by"? She ask.

"Just in the neighborhood so I came to see you before I head home" I say, AJ didn't get a chance to meet my mom which he was fine with it. See my mom is sick but she's not dying or anything like that so I stop by and make sure she's okay and see if she need anything.

"Oh well I'm fine I don't need anything, I just receive a letter in the mail about my class reunion".

"You going"?

"I don't know I might and then again probably not".

"You should go, see old friends and probably your high school crush".

"Girl please I don't want to see his face nor his girlfriend".

"Wait are you talking about the guy you use to talk to and you and his girlfriend had a fight"?

"Yeah which I wouldn't mind going cause its not going to be any trouble, I'll just keep my distance".

"Just go and have fun, I gotta get going call you when I make it to the house" I kiss her cheek and left out got in my car and was on my way home.