13

David

"So you still going to leave"? I ask Sanai while she was getting dress.

"Yeah I'm not staying here no more, and what we did last night was a mistake so just act like it didn't happen".

"But it did, come now Sanai you and I both know we still love each other".

"Please, I use to love you. I don't have time to play games with you or be your punching bag".

She always bringing that up and I keep telling her I'm sorry, I don't know what's gonna take for her to forgive me and try again.

"Okay I get just know I still love you and I hope you forgive one day".

"I been forgave you but far as us we not getting back together, its time for me to move on with my life". She put on her shoes grab her keys then walk out the door.

I went to go shower real quick then swing by Jonathan house to see what he wants, after this I'm quick fooling with him.

Sanai

Why did I even sleep with him? It wasn't supposed to happen in the first place. By now I should've been back in Atlanta, once I left David house I was making my way back to see Jonathan since he was so busy when I stop by there.

I park my car across the street and walk up to his doorstep ringing the doorbell waiting for him to open up. It was some dude with a smirk on his face, "Is Jon Jon here"?

"Yeah and who you might be"?

"A friend excuse me" I walk pass him going straight to his office. I knock twice and open the door.

"Well well what a pleasant surprise to see you again, I guess you met my nephew at the door".

"Yeah, look I didn't come here to be friendly. I heard you was looking for me, I paid you your money I no longer work for you anymore so don't call yourself threatening me" I tell him, he start laughing then stood up from his chair.

"Nai, nai, nai you remember the fun times we had when you was younger. I was the one who put you through college which you coulda ask your rich daddy but instead you came to me, you can run all you want I will always find you, yeah you paid your debts I just can't let you go like that".

"And why is that"?

"I own you, the day I met you Sanai Alsina you was mines. I don't know why you end up going with David but you did".

"Sanai what you doing here"? David ask.

"To handle business, look Jonathan I'm leaving today so you don't own me" I tell him then left out.

"You look just like her" the guy who had open the door earlier said.

"Who"?

"Your mother, how is she anyway"? He ask.

"She's fine and how you know my mom"? His face did look familiar though.

"Just tell her Mark said hello" he smile then walk away. "Okay I'll make sure I tell her" I said loud enough for him to hear.

What a morning I had, I text Austin to let him know I was okay and got in the car on my way back home.

Alrighty my readers y'all know how I like to be creative and whatever comes to my head I write it down, well I got something in mind that might blow ya mind so yeah its coming soon