29

Austin

"Morning Austin" Angel said as she walk pass me going straight to her office.

"Good morning" I said then got back to work.

"Austin I have a question you said you have a brother whose name is August right"?

"Yeah why"?

"Oh no reason I ran into him the other day and he's a sweet person".

"If you say so" I tell her while leaning on the counter.

"He is just wanna to let you know" she said then walk away.

"Hey boo bear" Ashley said coming towards me.

"What's up girl and what I told you about calling me them mushy ass names" I tell her as I pull her in for a kiss.

"You know you like when I call you that, anyway I came by to tell you that my appointment been push back for twelve so you think you can still come with me".

"Of course I'll be there, what you about to do today since you off".

"Do a little shopping then go stop by Sanai house".

"Alright if Nai cook make sure to fix me a plate" I gave her one last kiss before she left.

"You must really love her" Angel said while folding a shirt.

"Yeah love her alot, I don't want to be all up in your personal business but how come you don't have nobody. You seem like a nice woman and all you do is come to work everyday with a smile on your face like you not going through nothing".

"Well Austin there's nothing wrong with being happy. Yeah I have my bad days but that doesn't mean I should come to work and take it out on my workers, and far as not having someone is cause the person I like is married so aye I'm okay for now".

"I'm pretty sure there's someone else out here that got ya eye, I hope its not my brother".

"No he's too young for me, I would tell you who I have my eyes on but I'll keep it to myself. You can take your break now".

She didn't have to tell me twice I was happy to be on break early I can just stop by my folks house and grab me a bite to eat.

Aniqua

"He said I was cute? Oh my gosh Liyah I don't know if I can do this".

"Aniqua chill out he is just as nervous as you, besides I already setup the date and everything. All you need to do is fine something nice to where".

"And when exactly this date is"?

"This Friday".

"Really Liyah you could at least gave me some time, its only Tuesday before you know it will be Friday" I start pacing back and forth this was just to soon.

"Chill out okay AJ is a sweet guy I already gave him the heads up so you don't have to worry about him doing something he ain't got no business".

"Thank you so much Liyah" I say as I hug her.

"No problem, come lets get back to work before Dr. Harrahs come finds us".

"Yeah you right you know he's quick to write somebody up" we both shared a laugh and got back to work.

Caleb

"CJ what about this color"? Mimi come showing me this pink and white summer dress, we been up in the store for and hour now and she still haven't made up her mind on what to get.

"Yeah I like that one matter of fact go try it on so I can see if that ass looks right in it" I say hoping she would do it.

"No you just saying that I seen another one I like, hold I'll be back".

I slid out my chair onto the floor. "Girls" that's all I could say.

I got up off the floor walking over to where Mimi was, she looking through every rack.

"Baby we been in here for like forever you still didn't find nothing".

"Yes I found a couple of things I'm almost done" she peck my lips and went over to the other side where some more clothes was at.

I walk out the store and seen some kids playing in the little thing, you know I went over to join in with them until Mimi got finish.

Mimi

I paid for my things and left out the store to only see CJ getting attack by some kids.

"Mimi don't just sit there help me these little creatures are evil" he said while they was throwing balls at him.

I couldn't help but to laugh, I pull my phone out and recorded it. Finally he was able to get away from them.

"You ain't right, you could've help me" he say while we was walking out the mall.

"I would've help but it was to funny so I recorded instead, still love you though. You shouldn't been messing with them in the first place".

"All I wanted to do was play with the balls".

"You wanted to play with the balls Caleb" I start cracking up.

"See why you thinking negative, you know what I mean it came out wrong but you know what I tried to say".

"Yeah of course" I stop laughing and start going through my phone while he was driving.

"Where we going next"? He ask.

"I need to go find me some shoes".

"Hell no you have enough shoes at the house wear one of them".

"No it won't go with the outfit I pick out, please baby just one more store I promise I won't be long".

"You always say that, you know what call Lonnie and tell her to meet us cause if you be long this time I'm just gonna leave Lonnie can bring you back hone".

"You such a boring boyfriend".

"But you love me though don't you? You don't even have to answer cause you do" he look at me smiling then back at the road.

"Just keep driving" I tell him while looking out the window, he just don't know he's gonna be complaining some more.