55

(Jewel)⬆⬆

Austin

"Long night huh"? Angel ask me.

"What makes you say that"?

"Well you been folding that same shirt for like five minutes" I look down at the shirt then back at her.

"Just got alot on my mind that's all".

"Wanna talk about? You can come to me if something is bothering you".

I bet, "I'll keep that in mind" I tell her then she went on about her business.

It was was about time for my break, I clock out and head over to Subway to grab me five dollar meal. Ashley is so excited about having a baby she already coming up with names.

"Hey Austin, mind if I sit here with you"? Jewel ask.

"No I don't mind help yourself, I see we meet again".

"Yeah weird huh? I was doing a little shopping. So tell me about you" she say while sipping some of her drink.

I wipe my mouth before speaking. "There's nothing to know. I work over there at the Polo Ralph Lauren have a girlfriend who is having my baby soon, and that's pretty much it".

"Oh so you taken with a baby on the way how sweet, I was hoping you was available" she say looking a bit hurt but she wasn't trying to show it.

"I'm pretty sure you have somebody, beautiful as you I know you ain't single".

She began to blush, "You think I'm beautiful"?

"Yeah, where you from"?

"Originally from New Orleans but was raise in California".

"Cali girl huh, So what you doing down here"?

"My mom and I are visiting my grandmother".

I haven't realize that my break been over with, Jewel and I was enjoying each other company I had to get back to work. Which Angel wouldn't mind if I was on break long, I think she's trying to get at me.

"I enjoy you today Austin. Maybe we can chill before I head back, You can bring your girlfriend as well if you want".

"I'll think about it".

"Okay give me call and let me know something" she slid a piece a paper in front of me then got up from her seat and left. I got up as well threw my trash away then headed back to work, I only had two hours left so I was about to make time come fast.

Kesha

I miss Atlanta so much I was thinking about moving back, California is getting kinda boring. "Where is Jewel? She was supposed to be back already" my mom ask.

"She said she's on the way, I just received a text from her" I say.

"Well she need to hurry up, you heard from that son of yours"?

"No ma'am, later on I'm going to visit him. They having some type of festival downtown tomorrow, maybe I'll see if he want to join us".

"I'm back sorry grandma I ran into Austin you know the guy I was telling you about that help me in Wal-Mart" Jewel say placing bags on the table.

While they was talking I start going through the bags to see what this girl done bought, knowing her she probably got more shoes thanks to her dad. I remember August use to stay getting her shoes, by the way I wonder how he's doing.

Sanai

"Please Jax can we go tomorrow downtown, I really want to go" I kept asking Jaxon to take me to the festival they was having downtown tomorrow and he talking about he don't want to go cause of the crowd.