Chapter 14

As soon as she had spoken, the particulars about the gift on the livestream immediately stopped.

However, on the gift list to the side, the account 'Liang Bo Lb' remained.

[Even from across the screen I can feel the awkwardness 233333]

[What's there to be awkward about? They are together, Su Yi's probably just afraid to drown in the spit of the guy's fans. That's why she doesn't dare to admit it, right?]

[Obviously, even the photos of them staying at the same place overnight had been found.]

The host let out a few dry laughs, looking at the crew: This isn't going according to the script!?

On the other hand, Su Yi was calm and poised. She tilted her head, patiently expecting the next question.

Wu Xue stood up, grabbed the board from the livestream director's hands and hurriedly scribbled something before turning it around. On it, was a messy 'End This Interview', clearly reflecting the writer's mood.

The host was clearly out of the loop, only looking back when the livestream director had nodded at her and saying, "Then the livestream this time will end here. Thank you, Yi Yi for making time for this interview!"

Su Yi got off the stage, and didn't encountered the storm she was expecting.

Wu Xue was on phone. When she saw Su YI come down, she said, "Pack up, let's go back."

Su Yi blinked. 'You have nothing to say about that?' almost made it out of her mouth, before she swallowed it down.

However, Wu Xue had a clear mind. "Do you know why I'm not scolding you?"

Su Yi took a soft tissue and wiped the lipstick off. "......I don't want to know."

"I don't want to inquire into your personal affairs at the moment," Wu Xue said, disregarding her answer. "We'll talk about this when I'm done with Liang Bo."

At this, Su Yi stopped what she was doing and sneered. "Is it that he's been having such a good life recently that he's gone stupid?"

Su Yi really didn't understand Liang Bo's action from today.. If they're talking about fame, she knew enough to know that this permanent second female lead wasn't on the same level as Liang Bo.

And at least half of Liang Bo's fan club were his girlfriend fans. What these sort of trending celebrities feared the most was their relationship seeing the light of day.

Why would he suddenly jump into the water by himself.

The point was, if he wished to drown himself it's fine, why did he have to drag her down too?

"They're not stupid, they wouldn't invovle in a bad deal." From the call just now, Wu Xue knew most of the going ons already. "Weren't you two in the same frame last time? Today, some celebrity group had bought over a bunch of accounts to talk trash about him, saying he's the king of sluts and sleeps with everyone. You're apparently one of them, and they have it all laid out clean even putting out a photo of the two of you going into the same hotel, one at a time."

Su Yi choked on her own water. "How do I not know that I'd been to the same hotel as him?"

"I didn't know before," Wu Xue said. "I checked just now, there was once when you entered the crew that shared the same hotel as the crew he was in at that time."

"......" Su Yi was a little tempted to call those paparazzi awesome, but she was also scared that Wu Xue would punch her, so all she could do was bear with it.