Chapter 26

The guy touched her lips very gently; it was obvious he was holding back. He kept his hand on the small of her back, helping her block the handle from digging in.

Su Yi kept herself from laughing, telling herself that she should not reveal her teeth when kissing. She was about to close her eyes when she felt a sudden empty space in front of her lips –

???

It's... it's over???

Chu Ying held her, and after righting her, immediately removed his hand, picked up the sack by his foot and placed it on the table.

"Strawberries." His voice – normal.

At the moment, she did not want to eat strawberries at all!

When he saw her still standing there in a silly manner, he asked, "What is it?"

Su Yi snuck a lick of her lips. "... nothing."

"Have you had dinner?"

She thought about it, and asked him instead. "Have you eaten?"

"Not yet."

The Su Yi, who had only just eaten the bento for the crew and a few strawberries, with conviction, said, "I have not eaten either."

She opened an APP, and after scrolling down the page, a huge plate of seafood successfully caught her attention. She swallowed some saliva and suggested, "Let's go eat crayfish?"

"Okay."

Removing her face mask to eat crayfish would be too troublesome, so she randomly picked a pair of glasses and a sports cap instead.

She did not expect to run straight into Wu Xue the moment she opened the door. The other was holding a porcelain cup.

"Why are you coming out? It's just nice, I made some sesame paste..." Wu Xue had yet to finish speaking, when she saw the person behind Su Yi. After a long silence, she finally said, "... Director Chu, good evening."

Chu Ying nodded as a response.

Wu Xue returned her sight to Su Yi, recovering her smile quickly. "Where are you going?"

Su Yi coughed lightly. "Dinner."

Her artiste had just finished a huge crew bento, and was now headed to a restaurant, Wu Xue was really angry. "You..."

She had just begun when the Su Yi standing before her, started furrowing her eyebrows and making faces.

Thus, Wu Xue could only tug at the corners of her lips and say, "Do you mind an extra person? I haven't eaten either."

That crayfish shop was not too close, they'd to drive there. Su Yi was riding shotgun when she's pinged on WeChat by the passenger at the back.

[Wu Xue: You just finished a twenty-six dollars bento and are now going for supper, are you trying to make me angry or yourself fat?]

[Goddess Su Yi: I just want to go on a date, is your side job being a lightbulb?!]

[Wu Xue: You think I wanted to come out? There's so many reporters waiting for you around here, you don't even wear a face mask?]

Su Yi chose not to reply. She returned her phone to her bag and set her elbow on the box between the two seats in front, staring straight at Chu Ying, her eyes sparkling as much as they possibly could.

Feeling her stare, Chu Ying asked, "What is it?"

"You're quite busy lately." Su Yi did not move. "I want to see more of you now that I can."