01 ✓

_________________________________________
Everything is ruined
_________________________________________

---6 Am---
"Here ended another sleepless night", she mumbled, getting out of bed.
"Let's just get ready for another day", words slipped out of her lips with a tired sigh while she made her way towards washroom.

She wore casual T-shirt and Jeans and tied her hairs into a ponytail. Her daily life is as casual and simple as her outfit.

Her life is not so extravagant. On the contrary her family is quite rich that she doesn't even need to do any job, but she prefered to live alone by herself. Her parent's didn't interfere in her decision to be a doctor but they wanted her to live with them, still she disagreed and shifted in a flat to live alone for her own peace of mind.

After having the first meal of the day, she collected her stuffs and heeded towards lift after locking the door.

+Hospital+

"Come in", she spoke when a knock was heard on the door of her cabin.
"Hey y/n good morning", Vish spoke cheekily, coming in. "Good morning Vish", she replied as usually with a small smile.

"So how are you today?", Vish made the first usual question as she took a seat next to her. "Same as always", she sighed and got back to reading her book.

"Couldn't sleep last night as well?", she asked holding her hand. Y/n nodded with a forced smile on her face.

"You know everything", she groaned.

Vish is y/n's best friend as well as a phsycologist who is treating her Insomnia.

"Your treatment is going on. You will be fine if you'll follow what I say. But you just have to do whatever you wish. Neither you cut down your intake of coffee, nor you are regular with you meditation and therapy. Medicines alone won't do anything, unless you will care for your body", Vish continued her lecture for a while before y/n stood up and cut her off in between, "I'll just take a look at my patients".

Vish just shook her head in annoyance while y/n smirked looking at her pissed off friend.

After visiting all the heart patients, lastly she visited the patient who is her favourite and closest to heart, 'her neice Jiwoo', who is around 10 years old and have a hole in her heart.

"Jiwooyahh", she enterred her ward with a cheeky smile hiding the pain in her headc due to lack of sleep.

"Gomo", Jiwoo's eyes widenned as her lips curled up into a wide smile. "I told you to call me eonnie, gomo feels older", Y/n said pouting to match with the energy of the little kid.

"Fine eonnie, but I like calling you gomo. You are my sweet gomo", Jiwoo gave a cheeky smiling resembling to that of her fathers. Y/n's heart felt contented looking at her niece in a good mood. She picked her up in her arms and kissed her cheeks a few times until Jiwoo pushed her away in annoyance. Just like her father, Jiwoo doesn't like much skinship either.

"So how are you feeling baby?", Y/n came on the main point after having a little bit fun with the kid. "Okay okay", Jiwoo replied uncertainly.

"Are you sure? Did it ached when I wasn't here??", y/n asked gently. Jiwoo nodded hesitantly. "You don't have to be hesitant with gomo, my dear. Tell me your physical condition, then we will go for our scans okay?", y/n caressed her cheeks.

"I am having some problems in breathing... it pains sometimes here", she pointed at her heart. Y/n hugged her and patted her back.

"You will be fine!! We are doing your treatment, it will be okay soon and then we will go to Disney Land together", y/n tried to cheer her up.
"Really???", she asked getting excited while y/n nodded with a smile.