20 ✓

_________________________________________
There will be no one
_________________________________________

"Done flirting?", Nayeon stood their, crossing her arms. Her cold gaze fell on y/n as she scanned her from up to down. "No babyy, you misunderstood something", Hoseok chuckled awkwardly.

"Ohh really?? But according to what I saw, you were hugging her quite intimately, like you are long lost soulmates. Mind it Jung Hoseok, if you dare to stab me in the back, I will ruin you", Nayeon glared at him psychotically. Hoseok gulped and pulled her in a hug, "Baby how can I look at someone else, when I have you??"
Nayeon kept glaring at y/n like she was her prey.

"Miss, seems like you missunderstood. We are nothing but casual friends", y/n chuckled awkwardly. "Who are you? Did I ask you to talk??", Nayeon scoffed. Y/n rolled her eyes and turned her gaze at hobi who looked at her apologetically.

"Nayeon, she is Taehyung's fiancè. It would be better if you drop your anger and talk to her nicely", Hobi tried to warn her with his eyes. Nayeon's eyes widenned when she realised.

"Ohh shit,", the animosity from her pretty face flew away in a second as she looked apologetic. "You should have told me sooner", she smacked Hobi's arm while he groaned.

"Ahh actually, girls keep on hitting on him, so I have to act like that. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have been so rude", Nayeon scratched her nape awkwardly while guys suppressed their laughter.

"It's okay", Y/n couldn't help but chuckled. "By the way I am Kim y/n", y/n shook her hand, "Nayeon Choi".

"What are you all doing here?", y/n asked the long awaited question.

"Well all of us are here. Both of them said that they are coming after having a drink. We were waiting for them since half hour but here they are flirting with girls", Nayeon glared at Jungkook and Jimin who chukled nervously and got up.

"What is taking you all soo long?", Suga groaned in annoyance, just then his eyes fell on y/n. He was a little taken aback by her sudden presence.

"Umm Hi", he said awkwardly. "Hey", y/n was equally awkward as she remembered their encounter in the mall. Followed by Suga, other 3 guys also came inside. She greeted them all but then her eyes fell on Taehyung. Their eyes locked for a second but she looked away.

"Why don't you hangout with us? Actually it's my birthday and it took a long time convincing all of them to visit amusement park with me. You also join us", Nayeon suggested excitedly.

"Uhh.. first of all happy birthday", y/n wished politely.
"Thankyou", Nayeon smiled.

"Actually I am not alone. I am already hanging out with my friends", y/n was simply using Vish and Ryu as her scapegoats.

"They can also join us", Jimin offered.

"Uhh.. what do you say girls?", y/n asked hesitantly. She was internally hoping for them to deny, but, "sure", both of them agreed. Y/n was definitely irritated but offcourse she can't show them so she gave a fake smile instead.

"Come on Ryu. You can come with me, in my car", Jimin held her hand and dragged her out with him. All three of them were taken aback by his sudden action but the shock didn't lasted long when Jungkook did the same with Vish.
Jhope and Nayeon left together.

"Me, Jin and Suga are going together. You both can come together", Namjoon winked at Taehyung and left before y/n could deny.

Taehyung turned towards her and caged her between him and the table by keeping both of his hands on her either side.