30 ✓

_________________________________________
Did I do that?
_________________________________________

"Where are you coming from, this early in the morning?", he asked sternly. "I went for jogging!", she didn't looked up in his eyes. She was about to walk past him but he held her wrist and forcefully pulled her in front of him.

"I am not done yet", he glared making her gulp. "None of the maids or gaurds saw you leaving. At what time did you left?", he asked looking straight into her eyes.

"T-There was no gaurd at door wh-when I left.. and m-maids might be sle-eping", she shuttered getting intimidated by his eyes.

He glared at all the maids and gaurds as they looked down.

"I asked time!", he turned his gaze back to her while she stayed quite. "Y/n TIME?", he raised his voice on her for the first time as a result she abruptly flinched but soon composed herself. "What the hell are you shouting for? Huh?", she scoffed. All the maids and gaurds looked at her with their eyes widenned.

"Be glad I am only shouting", his voice came out cold and scary. "Taehyung, I told you before, I am not someone who'll take that attitude of yours", she rolled her eyes and held his hand before dragging him upstairs to not create any scene infront of others.

"Why did you got me here? Do you think I'll not say anything to you in private?", he pinned her on the wall. "I didn't wanted to insult you infront of your servants, since you know very well, I am not someone who will take this tone of yours", she tilted her head looking at him tiredly.

"Moreover didn't we agreed to not mendle in each other's business?", she asked seriously. "We did?? I don't remember!! When did we even talked about something like this?", he mocked.

She shook her head in disbelief before pushing him away forcefully, "I haven't seen such a dual person like you in my entire life."

"Getting back to the topic, when did you left?", he asked calmly this time. "Morning around 4 am, since I was not able to sleep at all", she lied.
She connected her ear piece with her team mates through her watch.

"For your kind information we have camera's covering this whole mansion and they all are connected with my phone", he raised his phone in air. "So what? I am not lieing you can check the footage of camera", she acted innocent.

Taehyung- sure wifey!

Meanwhile on earpiece they both heard everything.
Ryu- done!! Let him check~

He checked his phone but the footage after they both came back last night was gone. "What the fuck? Where is the footage after last night?", he frowned and tried to refresh the app. Y/n smirked which he didn't notice.

"What happened? Is something wrong??", she asked being innocent.
"It isn't working", he mumbled whilr his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

"It's okay, you can trust me. Why are you even behaving like this?", she asked holding his hand gently.

"It's just don't go out alone. You already know there are people behind me. Since you are my wife, they might target you as well", he said worriedly. She nodded understanding where he is coming from.

She left his hands and turned around before breathing out a sigh of relief.

She removed her jacket and was about to go in the washroom, when he stopped her.

"Wait wait wait... what is this?", he pulled her back. "What?", she followed his gaze which was on her neck and collarbone.

Y/n- *tf don't tell me he don't remember now*