04 ✓

_________________________________________
Something serious

_________________________________________

Next day**
-Night-

Y/n checked all her patients once. At last , she went to Taehyung's ward. Since, he is a vvip patient, hospital staff was more careful regarding him.
When she went inside Jimin was already there.

"If there is any problem call Doctor Lee.. my shift is over", she spoke after checking up on Taehyung who was in deep slumber.

He nodded with a smile. Y/n smiled back and left.

In her way she met Vish. She hugged him immediately, dropping her while body weight on her.

"Vish I am tired!! I am soo tired I wanna sleep... I wanna sleep forever now... I am not intrested in this sleepless life", y/n let out a tired sigh.

Vish patted her back feeling sympathetic.

"Don't say like this y/nahh, you just need to stop your overthinking.. and are you doing meditation like I told you to do?", Vish asked.
She shook her head as no and recieved a glare from her.

"Stopped drinking coffee?", she asked further. Y/n hesitantly shook her head again.

"Then how do you expect your condition to improve? Daily I give you lecture regarding same thing but you just keep ignoring me", Vish smacked her head.

"I am trying!", y/n pouted making an innocent face. "You will be fine I know.. Just give some time to yourself", Vish sighed.

"So are you going to Han today?", Vish changed the topic.

"Yes I have to do what I couldn't last time because of this guy Taehyung", Y/n spoke looking around to see if someone is watching them as she felt a pair of eyes on her. But there was noone.

"All the best", Vish spoke and handed her a pendrive.

"Check it when you reach home"
Y/n kept it in her bag quietly and nodded.

Little did they knew someone was eavesdropping on them.
Who else, it was Jungkook.

(Jungkook's pov)
Is she suffering from some disease?

They talked about a lot of things, but I was literally not able to understand the topic. I could hear everything but I couldn't understand anything.

"yes I have to do what I couldn't last time because of this guy Taehyung."

She is again going there. What is she talking about??
Wait she gave something to her.
Something is fishy with these girls.

Ohh she left.
I'll follow her.

Y/n left and stopped her car a little far from hospital.

Why is she not driving, when she is already in car?

Meanwhile y/n was changing her clothes.

She changed her clothes and disguised herself in all black cloths. She wore a digital band in her hand. She did it to change her looks and wore a black mask so that people don't recognise her.

 She did it to change her looks and wore a black mask so that people don't recognise her