52 ✓

_________________________________________
Love is in the air
_________________________________________

All of them were gathered in liberary. "What happened? Why did you call us here?", Yoongi asked yawning. "I wanna tell you something", she fiddled with her fingers. They waited patiently for her to speak.

"Actually....", she placed a jacket in front of them. "Whose jacket is this?", Taehyung asked. She told them everything that happened last night.

"Do you think you are very brave and smart? Just so you know, you are the dumbest", Jin scolded.

"He could have harmed you, y/n. Atleast you should have told anyone of us", Jungkook spoke patting her shoulder.

"I have been train foe years moreover this is my job, I know how to deal with su-", she was cut off by Taehyung, "I DON'T CARE YOU ARE TRAINED OR WHATEVER SHIT, IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, THEN WHAT???", he yelled making her flinch abruptly.

Namjoon walked out after giving a signal to everyone who followed behind him, leaving the couple alone.

"Y/n why do you always do this? Don't you trust us?", his voice was still loud.

Tears started forming in her eyes. No close person have ever shouted on her like this, not even her dad.

"What could I have done?? Huhh?? He asked me to come alone!! This was the only chance I had to catch him", she wiped away her tears before speaking.

"Life is more important than catching him. What will I do if something happened to you?", he cupped her cheeks and spoke calmly.

"Why the hell did you shout on me like that in front of everyone??", tears came back in her eyes while his gaze softened.

Y/n be like...

Sorry....🤣🤣🤣🤣

"I was just angry", he pecked her forehead. "Just fuck your anger and yourself", she pushed him away and left the liberary. He sighed and ran behind her.

She went inside the bedroom and locked it from inside. She wasn't crying anymore but she was angry because of his behavior. She is not a kid. She is trained for 10 years like a soldier. And they are treating her like some dumb kid.

He was continuously knocking on the door.

"Alright I am sorry!! I shouldn't have yelled like that. Open the door pls", He spoke. "Fuck off jerk", she yelled.

His face was red out of embarrassment as everyone were present in hall and they heard it. They were trying hard to not laugh.

"Open the door,else, I'll come inside in my way", he rolled his eyes. "Do whatever you want", she scoffed.