47 ✓

_________________________________________
Question yourself
_________________________________________

Y/n closed the door and turned to Taehyung. She hugged him tightly before snuggling in his neck. "What happened?", he patted her back.

"I don't wanna leave you!", she pouted. "It's alright! It's your job", he pecked her pouted lips. She nodded and went to change her clothes before heeding downstairs.

Ryu and Vish left earlier on their bikes

Ryu and Vish left earlier on their bikes. Y/n hugged him again before wearing her raincoat and left as well.

Headquarters

Three of them entered the building and took lift which took them G(5) floor in basement

When they entered their headroom, they met with some fimiliar faces. Three of them bowed at them and they bowed back.

They noticed that their head is still not there, so they dropped the formalities

Y/n quickly hugged Sooya and Jane, "Eonieee". They hugged her back. She pulled out and hugged Lily and Rosanne.

Ryujin and Vish did the same. All of them were trained together, so they are quite good friends.

"How are you all?", Vish asked.
Lily; "Good, you tell?!"
Rosanne; "we all are fine!!"
Jane; "Absolutely great!!"
Sooya; "we are all good but you three don't look that great?!"

Y/n; "It's just, a lot happened lately!"
Vish; "Really a lottttt"
Ryu; "I just need a break now!"

"Girls you can do it!! Fighting", lily cheered for them.
They just smiled.

???- attention girls!!!
Just then their Chief entered, they all greeted him formally and stood attentively.

Mr. Joo was their chief. He was a snobbish man with absolutely terrible personality. It's better to not get into argument with him, since he stoop too low. But y/n is one of those few, who doesn't fear him at all, instead intimidate him. Moreover, he can't speak much infront of her either.

"Did you hear from Han Seojun??", he asked taking a seat. Three of them shook their heads.

Mr. Joo- I NEED WORDS!!!
He shouted making them flinch.

"No sir, we don't know about him", y/n replied confidently.

"Why? Is it not your duty to know about your team member?? You are the one who took responsibility of team after Jin-hee. Is this how you are fulfilling your duties?? What the hell are you three doing since 3 years?? You still couldn't find out who was behind the blast. Since Jin-hee and Kim left, this team of yours is doing nothing!!", he scoffed.

They kept looking down with hands back without saying anything.

"WILL YOU SPEAK FOR GOD'S SAKE?", he growled. Y/n was about to speak back but Ryujin held her hand.

"W-we are trying o-our best", Vish shuttered holding back her anger which was threatening to come out in the form of tears.

"We need RESULTS!!! CRIMINALS!!! EVIDENCE!!! Not your TRYING", he yelled.

"And you 4!! You are behind that BTS mafia gang since 2 years, but still couldn't find anything about them?", he mocked.

"Just tell me what did you all do in these two years???", he banged his hand on the table.

Y/n have had enough.

"We caught 67 criminals. Submitted 2 billion$ cash that we found as black money. Vish mentored 20 trainees in hypnosis skill. I trained 16 trainees in physical strength. Ryu gave the best gadgets invented by her to the agency. She hacked the computers which your team couldn't do!! You also know how many weapons we submitted to agency that we got from biggest and most dangerous mafias after risking our life.
What DID you and YOUR ENTIRE TEAM did in your whole career??? You should QUESTION yourself before asking us!!", she scoffed.

Vish asked y/n to shut up with her eyes but she rolled her eyes. She leaned on the table making eye contact with him.

"All you do is, give us lecture. If you think we are that incompetant just go and do your missions yourself", she glared making him nervous under her gaze. "Don't you dare give me this attitude", she warned and pulled away.

"Do you even know, how we are surviving? Until now we were quite because we respected you, as a senior. Not because we fear you!! You also know that all you do is give us mission, you can't keep bossing us like this. You are just a mediator between us and the higher ups, nothing else. Don't think too high of yourself", she scoffed.

Lily and Jane spoke in her support. "Exactly! Mind your tone with us, or it won't be good for you", Lily smirked. "Just put yourself in our shoes and see", Jane rolled her eyes.

He was fuming in anger. He just left after glaring at each one of them.

Later another senior of their entered, "Miss. Choi", who's the rival of Mr. Joo.

She told them about their missions and left.

"Eonnie, are you all really searching evidences against BTS?", Y/n asked nervously. "NO WAY!! We don't wanna die so early", Sooya chuckled.

"She is just kidding", Jane smacked her arm. "If we really wanted to get evidence against them than we would have done it a lot sooner", Lily shrugged.

"See y/n there are some things, which law can't do, only voilence can. So we don't have any issue with them, they are killing criminals only", Rose spoke.

"Moreover even if we found out any evidence against them, then also it's just a waste of time", Jane spoke. "Why?", Y/n frowned.

"There are people who have the backing from government. They are not the level of people we would mess, just because an old fart like Mr. Joo is pressuring us. After all we also have a family", Jane explained. Y/n nodded understanding what they meant. Knowing how powerful her husband is, y/n was thrilled yet, excited.

_________________________________________Song of the day

Song of the day

Favorite (Isabel Larosa)

Bye bye