56 ✓

_________________________________________
Truth revealed
_________________________________________

They both went to the location his father had marked on that map. It was a farm house, which is quite far from his grandma's home.

"Wooww it's such a beautiful farm house", y/n admired the exterior while Taehyung was shocked since he didn't even knew about this property

They made their way towards the door which had a modern lock which needed code to open it.

"Try something", y/n got aside since she have no idea what this code might be.

He first tried his dad's birthdate(×) , then his birthdate(×), his dad's marriage aniversry(×), his mom's birthdate(×)

He again tried a code. "What date is it?", y/n asked curiously. "Mom's birthdate!", he replied shortly.

"But you just tried a different date?", she frowned in confusion. "That's Ari's mom and my step mom's birthdate. Now I am trying my birth mother's birth date", he explained.

"Wait what?", her eyes widenned. "Actually y/n, she is not my mom, but my mom's twin and my aunt. My real mom died after 1 year of giving me birth. Then dad married her younger sister, my step mom and she is Ari's birth mom", he explained.

"But if they are twin, should they have same birthday?", she was confused. "My mom was born at 11:59 pm on 31st December while, my stepmom was born at 12:01 am on 1st January", he chuckled.

Her eyes widenned as she mouthed an, "ooo".

"I know I should have told you earlier but, I just couldn't because I saw her as my real mom not aunt", he gave a tight lipped smile to which y/n nodded.

The code he tried was wrong again.

"Wait lemme try this", he spoke after thinking a lot. "What?", Y/n asked curiously. "The day my real mother left us", he replied and she nodded.

Door unlocked.

They both went inside, it was like a usual house, but something caught y/n's eyes.

"See the same piggy bank is in your dad's liberary", she spoke. Taehyung searched for a coin and gave it to y/n.

Suddenly, a door opened to basement.
They both were expecting something like this only.
They went downstairs and saw the study of his dad.

They search it completely to find something.

"Taehyung see this", she showed him a document.
Taehyung- will?

"It's your dad's will!! And this letter", she mumbled.
Taehyung read the letter...

"My son... I know I am not there to protect you now. I am sorry. I am really sorry, I was never there for you, because of my job may be or may be I am not a good father. I couldn't protect your mother. My family fell down because I wasn't a responsible person.
I know you might have got my last letter about my last wish and I am sure you'd have accepted my last wish.
You married y/n right? I know my son never disobey me. I chose her for you because I know she won't let anything happen to you.
Son your mother got killed by someone she trusted the most, it wasn't a heart attack. Even I myself did the biggest mistake to trust that person.
Protect yourself and your sister from her. This is my will, everything I own is yours and your sister's, I won't let her fulfill her greed. If I would have known earlier or the person sent me this vid earlier, I would have never married that women. Make sure she suffer hell.
God bless you"

It also had a chip with it.

They put it in a tab y/n was carrying in her bag.

It was a video, where a women was pointing to another women. Both of them had same face.
Taehyung's mom and her step mom.
Her step mom killed his mother and her own twin.

Taehyung froze on the spot. He couldn't believe it, he saw the same recording again and again.

Taehyung had tears in his eyes. He wiped them but they start flowing more one by one. He sat on his knees and cried harder. Y/n patted his shoulder in order to comfort him while he hugged her waist tightly.

"I miss dad. I am missing him so much right now!! I WILL NOT SPARE HER. SHE WILL GO THROUGH HELL!! B-but I still love her y/n. She is still my mom. She gave me love like her own child. Why did she have to do it??", he broke down feeling the worst betrayal.

Y/n also came to his level and hugged him while caressing his back gently.

"Why do the people I love and trust the most always betray me??? WHY??", his fingers balled into fist.

Y/n was feeling sorry for him. She kept patting him lightly and let him spoke whatever he wanted.

 She kept patting him lightly and let him spoke whatever he wanted

_________________________________________
Hello guyssssss..... back after a long time with a short chapter.... (sorry)

I was busy but i still wrote..... so read and enjoy....

Vote and comment.

Ohhh yeahhhh since many of you know I am in 12th right now and have my boards soon. So today I got to know my centre.
And I got to know that my previous school also have the same centre.
I am kind of excited to meet some of my friends after 2 years... ♡

Edit (2024)- un manhoos logo ki shakal dekhne ki wajha se paper kharab hogya tha🙂
_________________________________________