45 ✓

_________________________________________
One kiss wasn't enough
_________________________________________

Meanwhile in mansion

Taehyung woke up because of the sun rays falling directly on his eyes. He turned his left to hug y/n but felt the bed empty.

He frowned and got up before calling for her but she wasn't in the room, so he thought she must be in washroom but she wasn't there either.

His eyes fell on the mirror. A sly smile spread on his face as soon as he saw his reflection.

Her lipstick was all over his face, including forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, even lips.

Just then his eyes fell on the sticky note on mirror, "one kiss wasn't enough ;)"

"Jeezz this girl!! I don't wanted to remove these marks but I have to", he washed his face and came out of washroom.

His eyes fell on another sticky note which was stuck on his phone.

"I will come back soon, don't panic not finding me."

He sighed after reading her note. "She will never tell me before leaving, will she?", he rolled his eyes.

He walked downstairs and found Vish and Ryujin in the kitchen.

"Taehyung, where is y/n?", before he could ask Vish asked him first. "You don't know? I was going to ask you", he frowned.

"How will we know? Weren't you with her whole night?", Ryujin shrugged.

"Yeah, but she left early in the morning", he spoke. "Let's wait for her, she must be coming back by now if she left early", Ryujin spoke and got back to cooking.

Time skips
Everyone were present in the living room while Y/n came back.

Seeing her condition everyone got shocked as hell. She was covered with bruises on her face and upper body while her jeans was torn. Taehyung quickly ran to her as she was about to fall, but Yoongi held her on time since he was the nearest to door. His hand wrapped around her waist to balance her.

"Are you alright? How did this all happen....??", Taehyung panicked. He held her body and made her sit on the couch.

"Who did it?", anger was clearly seen in his eyes however he was gentle with her.

"I-I", she wasn't able to speak properly bcs of fast breathing. "Bring water", he shouted at maids who was watching everything from the corner. They got startled and ran to kitchen. He made her drink water.

"I went to our agency for some professionsl stuffs. I was coming back but then a tire of my car got punchered. I changed it and was putting the punchered tire in trunk, when someone hit behind my head with a rode and then at my legs and hands. I fought but they were so many and I was unarmed so I sat in the car to run but they hit my cars windows and front mirror with a rod and broke it", she looked down as her jaw clenched.

"Y/n we asked you not to go out, alone for some days. Now see what happened. What if something even worse would have happened?", Yoongi scolded while y/n just kept quite.

Taehyung immediately went away to call someone.

Taehyung took her to their room.
After she took shower he applied ointment on her bruises and gave her painkillers.

She lied down on her stomach on bed. He lifted up her shirt and applied medicine on her bruises at back. Y/n was feeling shivers because of his touch.

"Why did you go to your agency this early in the morning", he asked. "To see Jiwoo", she replied shortly.